chapter 2!

Brittany's POV:
It has been about 3 weeks, Jeff and I are obviously still together. Tonight we are going to have s e x. :O He is over at my house right now and we are just sitting on the couch and he is giving me a foot massage but he keeps biting my feet? Oh well. I guess it just tickles hehehehehehe.

"Yo baby girl, how about we move this up to your room? Your parents aren't home *smirk*" He is such a tease!
"Um ok shawty boo boo bear!" He carries me to my bed then I remove his clothing just to find out he has hamburger underpants on. That's a bit odd! But ok! Then he removes his 3.9 inch pp from his undie panties and whips it out and then starts chasing me around with it yelling, "TICKLE THE PICKLE TICKLE THE PICKLE" So I chop it off. Kidding, but I wish I did. 

"Jeff, you are so weird! I am breaking up with you! I am not going to tickle your pickle!" I kick him out of my house then I run away to Jessica's house because I'm like so heart broken!

Jessica's POV:

I was getting dressed for the night in my superman onesie and then someone walks in ! I am so terrified?? But turns out it's just brittany, and she's like crying or whatever. 

"Why are you crying brittany?" I ask her, because she's getting tears on my floor and I"m a bit annoyed.
"JEFF TOLD ME TO TICKLE HIS PICKLE SO WE BROKE UP!" I'm not going to lie, I was surprised but oh well.

"I"m so sorry Brittany..at least you can be with who you should be now.."

"What do you m-mean..." I grab her cheeks and kiss her. She backs away and says, 

"I didn't know you were gay for me baby..." Well, I am so um I guess. We continue kissing then I stick my tongue in her mouth and lick all of her teeth one by one.
"Mmm Brittany, you taste like bbq chicken babyyy...." We fall asleep with her hand up my ass.

I woke up the next morning and Brittany was not there, so I had Harry come over.

Harry's POV:

I'm at Jessica's house, and I'm not going to lie, her mom is hotttttt. HEr mom and I end up licking eachother's toes and having sex real quick in the kitchen while Jessica is taking a poo. MIlf milf milf milf. Jessica is done in the restroom so we play fortnite together.

"HEy Jessica, I think I'm in love with your mom.." She slaps me but then says
"IT's alright, you can be my step dad. I'm in love with Brittany anyways." HE then gives me a hug and thanks me for accepting him. We just continue eating cheese and playing fortnite.

Jeff's POV: 

I'm walking away from Brittany's house when I bump into a super hot guy. I apologize for bumping into him, then I look up to see who it is, and it is NIALL FREAKING HORAN THE POP STAR. 

author's note: THANK YOU FOR READING OMGGGGGG I LOVE U ALL 

to be continued......