2.

Arabella wasn't normally an anxious person, but due to the circumstances, she didn't know how else to feel

Arabella wasn't normally an anxious person, but due to the circumstances, she didn't know how else to feel.  She was so on top of her mentality all of the time, but she didn't want to put herself into a position where she would begin to lose that stability within herself. The nerves were racing throughout her entire body, they were spreading like wildfire as she noticed that her heart rate increased tremendously. There was so much pressure on this case, it was hard to differentiate the good or bad between the case itself.

As she packed a small purse to carry files, notepads and pens, she caught herself attempting to figure out this man's true intentions without yet meeting
him. It was common for her to fix things, which is why she was already so invested in fixing this broken man. She had been given an address to the corrections facility but was interested to see how confidential this entire meeting would remain. A facility that held nearly two thousand deranged inmates couldn't possibly be off of the grid, which is why she was even more curious as to how this was going to work.

"Are you nervous?" Arabella's mother asks her through the phone. Arabella attempted to multitask as her phone was pressed between her shoulder and her ear.

"As nervous as I should be, to be meeting with the criminally insane" Arabella chuckles slightly, testing her pens on a piece of printer paper to ensure their durability during her meeting.

"It's a bit eerie, I hope that it works out for your sake though— You deserve the credibility" Her mother says kindly into the phone, it was support that she didn't know she needed.

Her mother wasn't necessarily happy about this opportunity in the slightest, considering this was a mental and physical risk for her daughter. She knew that this job was not for the weak minded, but she also knew that Arabella wouldn't be considered weak minded in the slightest. Parents will always worry for their children, especially after learning that their child is on her way to meet with a criminal. The technicality behind this job was rather disturbing, but as long as Arabella was happy and safe, her mother decided that she didn't have room to second guess it.

"It will, don't worry about it okay? I really shouldn't even be talking about this— It's highly confidential" Arabella responded as she attempts to shake her head as she repositions the cell phone into her hands.

"Liza gets to read the case file but I don't? I can't help but notice that you've picked favorites, Bella" Her mother says sarcastically, trying to be light-hearted with her daughter.

"Liza snooped, which shouldn't come as much of a surprise to you— I have to go, I'll call you later okay?" Arabella clarifies, she was obviously high strung in this exact moment. She expected nothing less from Elizabeth than to gossip to her mother.