[8]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ───── ⊰

CLASSES WERE DISMISSED EARLY as the three of you headed home, Reki planned to meet up at 3:30 to continue teaching Langa

As you walked in the door, Tooru was there with Hajime and an awfully familiar duo.

"AAAA SHŌ! TOBIO!"

"[Y/N], I MISSED YOU!" Shoyo flung himself to you. If Reki and Shoyo ever met you wouldn't wanna know what happens.

"Hey" Tobio said, bluntly as ever.

You met Shoyo through one of the games between him and Tobio. His bright and friendly personality reminded you of Reki that time. Knowing him more, you got to know how volleyball crazy he is as Tobio and Tooru.

You met Tobio because he comes at the same school as you did at your time at Miyagi. He was cold and distant at first but you were patient and waited for him to feel comfortable around you.

"Not even a 'hi' for me or Iwa-chan~?"

"Yeah, hi~" you walked behind Tō and gave him a small hug and lightly punched him shoulder.

"How have you two been?"

"Oh oh me and Kageyama go to the same school now!" Shoyo started to jump up and down, a habit he does whenever he's excited.

"The usual-"

"Volleyball" you and Tobio said in unison as both of you lightly chuckled.

"The two of them said they came for a training camp from one of the international teams here in Japan" Hajime spoke up as he sat down on the couch.

"Ooh, that's cool, have y'all already eaten?"

"Uhh, yeah! You?"

"Meh I'm not really hungry" you said as you stood up.