[26]

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 🛹 ⋅.} ─────

EVERYONE, MINUS YOU AND Tooru decided to have a little beef up to the hot springs

Tooru decided to have a little beef up to the hot springs. You two were blacked out since you both played three full sets of volleyball and tired your body out.

The following day, you all boarded the cruise ship and noticed something.

"Okay okay, y'all stink, what the fuck happened?" You said to them, scrunching your nose.

"Some.. things showed up.." Megumi said, also scrunching his nose.

"Oh god, what even are they?" Reki muttered.

"Yeah.. what the hell are they..?" Everyone said in unison, as the boat sailed all the way back to Okinawa.

[huge timeskip]

The following days on Okinawa was stressful for you. Due to the fact that the company was busier than ever, you haven't got to school in the last two days, barely getting any sleep and managing the company with Tooru and Megumi.

The company may be big but it was short on workers so you and Megumi helped out until it calmed down. You even got both Kugisaki and Itadori to help out a bit.

After a week or so you didn't go to school or 'S' but Langa and Reki kept you updated. You were thankful for Langa for taking care of your friend when you weren't there.

Though you were busy, you were true to your word. You helped Reki whenever he wanted to skate. He said he wanted to get better, to catch up to everyone. He had the will to fight but he was now losing it. He's letting what other people say get to him.

One night you were looking through some emails on your laptop then your phone buzzed, out of curiosity you picked it up while adjusting your blue light glasses.

Your phone screen was decorated with mini Adams and with a heart in the middle written in a cursive font: I'm waiting for you. You heard fast footsteps coming in your room, Tooru was there holding his phone while Megumi trailed.