°The Ouija Board°

________________________________________________

《[Y/N]'s POV》

"Hurry up, [Y/N]! Were almost there!" Nina said dragging a sleepy me.

You might be wondering why Nina, Jane and Me were still awake st 3:00 in the morning. Long story short, Nina Found an Ouija Board. Yes, the creepy board that can communicate to the dead people.

Now were running to the abandoned hospital that the boys found while they were out killing.

"Were here" Jane said opening the rusty door of the hospital i crunched my nose in disgust.

"Ok, lets play over here" Nina said sitting down at the center, while Jane sit down a beside Nina.

"Let's just get this over with" I said annoyed since Nina disturb my sleep even though i'm a vampire i can sleep at night. Don't ask. Then, the three of us put our hands on the glass.

"Who wants to go first?" Jane asked and Nina raised her other hand "I'll go first. Is there any spirits here with us?" Nina asked.

A few mins later the glass started moving "U-umm... Who's d-doing that?!" Jane asked panicking.

"[Y-Y/N]! Don't move it with your vampire powers!" Nina said while i rolled my eyes "Dummy! Why would i do that?! Beside i'm too tierd to even use my powers" I said while yawning.

The glass moved to 'Yes' 'Jesus Christ, Zalgo you better not be messing with us!' I thought.

"W-What's your name...?" Jane asked and the glass then started to move again it moved to 'S-A-M-A-N-T-H-A' which spelled Samantha.

'So its a girl?' I thought "Hey, [Y/N] why don't you ask" Jane suggested and i nodded.

"Samantha how old are you?" I asked and it moved to the number '1-2' "She's only twelve" Nina said.

Then, we heard a child giggled "AHHH!! A GHOST!!" Nina shouted letting go of the glass running away "Nina Wait Up!!!" Jane shouted running after her.

'I thought you guys were killers, yet your scared of a ghost kid. What kind of killers are you guys'

I then start to unpack the board and run after my two idiots friend.

《The Next Day》

"Where did you three went off last night?!" Slendy said scolding the three of us.

"Hehehe..." The two laugh nervously "And you drag our wife with you and you know that its very dangerous to go outside at night, right?" Splendor said putting his hands on his hips.

"Yes" The two said in unusion, while i just sigh 'I need Sleep!' I thought and Offender snickerd, and i guess he read my mind.

"Just don't do it again" Slendy said and we nodded and Nina and Jane went down stairs while i go to my room.

I open my coffin door and went inside and slept the whole morning.

________________________________________________