°[Y/n] Headcanon°

─────────────────────────────────

❍ [Y/n] isn't the type of person to get jealous easily, but when she sense the person has bad intension she will Not hesitate to kill that person.

❍ [Y/n] rarely smile and giggle but when her husbands are around she will smile for them.

❍ [Y/n] has a lot, i mean, a lot of fanboys.

❍ No one has ever seen [Y/n] cry before and if you did made her cry. Better run for your life.

❍ [Y/n] sometimes ask for cuddles first when the brothers are either busy or doing something.

❍ [Y/n] also sometimes kissed them first on the cheek or......erm....lips.(?)

❍ [Y/n]'s family live in another country and her family still doesn't know that she has a husband.

❍ [Y/n]'s family is a very loving family especially her older brothers.

❍ I forgot to tell you that [Y/n] is also the Nurse in the Mansion.

❍ [Y/n] is also the youngest from her sibling's and yes she has a sibling.

❍ [Y/n] only drinks animal blood but when she doesn't find any animal she will go for humans instead.

❍ The amulet that she has is a gift from Zalgo and she treasure it with all her life.

❍ [Y/n] is sometimes oblivious to soms dirty jokes that Ben and Jeff make.

❍ [Y/n] sometimes act child-ish when their alone or if she just wants to act child-ish.

─────────────────────────────────

[A/n: I dunno if this is a headcanon cause this is my ever first headcanon that i wrote so i hope you liked it and the °Future Kids° will be delayed. I'm sorry!]