31.

Selena had to figure out a way of being able to join Benny tonight to see Bon Jovi. It took much-needed convincing on her end for Lilliana to head to the show without her tonight. She lied, telling Lilliana that she wanted to hang back with Aria for a quiet night in, but in reality, the less Lilliana knew, the better. Selena still couldn't believe that Lilliana spilled the beans about her past with Benny. Selena never told Aubrey about her history with Benny for a reason.
The last thing that Selena needed was for them to continue to shake down her best friend for information on her whereabouts. Lilliana couldn't say anything if she didn't know anything. One thing was for sure was that Liliana was going to be royally pissed at Selena for not taking her to see Bon Jovi.

Selena threw on her robe, running to answer the door, "who is it?" she asked,

"It's me," she heard Aubrey say from the other side.

"Go away!" She hollered, rolling her eyes,

"Selena, open the damn door," Aubrey said more fiercely, this time banging his hand on the door again.

Selena sighed, pulling the door to her suite open, "can I help you?" Selena asks as Aubrey invited himself in.

Aubrey was in a sweatsuit set, hiding his head with a white Nike baseball cap. He usually dressed for the concerts at the stadium instead of at the hotel. "Why you not coming tonight?" He asked her, his eyes casually scanning around her suite as if he was looking for something or someone.

"I just wanted to hang back tonight," Selena simply told him, not feeling the need to explain any further.

"For what, to meet up with your boyfriend?" Aubrey scoffed,

"Real mature of you, Drake," she said to him, even though he was right. Selena was meeting up with Benny tonight, but that was not something Aubrey nor his GPS that she turned off on her phone needed to know.

After feeling content of his little search, he sauntered up to her, "I mean, I gotta ask these things," he said,

"You have a lot of questions when you were the one to actually have the audacity to hide a whole baby." Selena fired back,

Aubrey sighed heavily, dropping his head a bit, "and I'm ready to work on that whenever you're done playing these childish games."

"Me? Childish games?" Selena maliciously laughed, "you're going to be late for your show." She sneered up at him, turning on her heels, opening the door for him.

"Why didn't you tell me that he was your ex and not your friend?" Aubrey asked, unmoving from where he stood,

"You and Lillian have been talking a lot, huh?" She smirked, "Answer my question,""I don't have to answer anything. Just like how you love to keep secrets, I can keep them as well." Selena knew how to get under his skin, and after last night Aubrey had no problem expressing himself.

Aubrey walked up to her, "if he ends up missing, you have no one but yourself to blame," Aubrey threatened,

If Selena didn't have any other plans, she would've stayed to wind him up, but unfortunately for Aubrey. Bon Jovi was calling her name, "shut up, you sound stupid go front for your fans and get out of my face." She pointed at him sternly,