A Party? Sure! I Mean, What Could Go Wrong?

"Gadget" I whisper in broken betrayal. "Please don't do this bubs. I thought...I thought you loved me."

The mini-bot gave me a sad and guilty look as he let out a flurry of quiet beeps, giving me the impression that he doesn't have any other choice.

"No." I muttered, shaking my head slowly in denial. "We can get through this together, bubs, please."

Gadget simply looked away, closing his small optics as the bot placed a plus four card on the stack in between us; inevitably winning the game. 

"You've got to be kidding me!" I throw my cards down in exasperation, letting a small pout cross my features. "That is literally the fifth game in a row that you've won! It's unfair!" 

Gadget lets out a soft buzzing, the noise resembling a childlike giggle. The small bot climbs over the deck and over to me, hugging my leg tightly in an apologetic manner. 

"Hmph" I grumble before a large smile breaks its way past my scowl. "But I forgive you bud, you did win fair and square after all-" 

I paused in the middle of my sentence as I watched a red Uno reverse card fall out of the armor plating on Gadgets back, the smaller bot letting out a panicked flurry of beeps as he tried to hide the card.

"you cheated!" I gasp, picking up the card with an accusatory look. "How could you?!"

Gadget wouldn't meat my gaze, fiddling with his digits as the bot gave me an innocent mile. 

We continued to stare at each other for a good two minutes before I sighed, admitting defeat in our little battle of wills. "You are so lucky your cute."

The mini-bot nodded his helm in an 'I know' manner, shrugging his shoulders before crawling into my lap. 

He let out a small purr, buzzing affectionately as I rub his helm. 

I was about to say something before there was a nock on the dormitory's main door, earning a confused hum from myself.

"Stay her Gadge." I said, softly laying the small bot down on my pillow before making my way over to the door. 

I opened it, only to reveal a rather disgruntled looking Jason with a large bandage over his jaw.

Yippee

"I'm moving out" He growled, shoving his way past me with a huff. "That little boyfriend of yours complained to the Dean and now I'm on probational arrest." 

I change my mind, this is great!

"A probational arrest that you deserve." I snapped. "Sexual assault is a real thing you can get arrested for, jackass."

"Don't. Start. With. Me." Jason turned towards me with an angry glare, getting a little to close for comfort. "Its not my fault that you don't know how to have a good time-" Jason stopped midsentence, letting out a small squeak as my steel toed boot connected with his no-no square. 

"And its not my fault you don't know what the word 'No' means." I smirked as the male fell to his knees. 

"Bitch!" He shouted, getting up and reeling his fist back. Jason was about to take a swing before a voice interrupted him at the door. "Don't you dare hit my brother."

There standing in the door frame was Sam, his arms crossed over his chest as he straightened out his back in a protective manner. 

Now, my brother may not be very threatening looking; but one thing he does have on his side was height, because right now, Sam stands a decent 6' to Jason's 5'10.