Wanted and unwanted reunions

The castel was more lightened than it has ever been. The sunshine made it's way through the windows and, especially, the Queen's balcony. Birds flying and singing in the air. The roses in the garden were wet with dew, which was shining in the sun. The servants started to do their daily tasks. Everyone in the palace knew that the Queen woke up and that everything was going to be back to normal. For some of them, it was a nightmare, but for others, it was a blessing to know that her majesty was save.

One of the elderly maids was running from the kitchen to the dinning room, back at the kitchen, then in the throne room. Her breath was heavy and labored, but she had a huge smile on her face. "Come on, everyone! We have to move quick if we want everything to look perfect for the Queen!" A lot of oh-s and ugh-s could be hard, but she ignored them. While the queen had been asleep, they haven't done a lot of work. Yes, they took care of the gardens, the horses, prepared meals for themselves and Rumpelstiltskin, if he felt like eating, but they weren't as stressed as they are when the Queen is there to see what they were doing, so now they had plenty of work to do.

The elderly woman was Regina's personal maid, Jane. She has helped the queen since the first day she arrived in king's Leopold castel. She always felt pity for the young queen. She always wanted to help her. Regina and Jane quickly became friends, Jane being more like a mother figure to Regina. When she found out that someone poisoned the Queen she felt as much anger as a mother would fell. She tried to take care of the Queen's home as the younger woman would want. Of course she didn't have Regina's personality, but she did what she could. She took care of the little prince  made sure that the apple tree was just as healthy and beautiful as the brunette would want it to be. Regina loved that tree almost as much as she loved her child. Ha! And people say she is The Evil Queen... They're blind. And yes, they really must be blind.

With all those thoughts running free in her mind, she ran around the castel as fast as she could with her short legs.

She fluttered her eyelashes. She opened her eyes. The sun was brushing her olive skin. Her messy black hair was laying on the white pillow. No makeup. No manicure. No..... clothes?.... Oh yes... Now she remembered. A huge satisfied smile appeared on her lips. She turned around and saw Rumple's bare chest under the palm of her hand. His golden skin shining in the sunshine. His light brown hair being just as messy as hers. His lips slightly opened.

She moved a bit more and saw her baby, peacefully sleeping in his crib. He looked so much like his father, but he had normal skin, that was good. She didn't want Aiden to have crocodile skin. Not at all.

She softly ran her hand over his chest and planted a kiss on his shoulder. "Morning..." He started to move, but refused to open his eyes. He is such a child. She had to declare it an emergency. First she enacted a spell so she wouldn't wake Adien up. Then she... "RUMPLESTILTSKIN!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!! YOUR DAGGER IS MISSING!!! SOMEONE TOOK YOUR FUCKING DAGGER!!! RUUUUUUUUUMPLEEEE!!!" The Dark One literally fell on the floor, bumping his head on the nightstand.

"WHAT?!?!??!?!?!" Regina was struggling to breath. She couldn't stop laughing. "MY DAGGER IS MISSING AND YOU'RE LAUGHING?!?!?!? YOU BITCH!!!! HOW DARE YOU!?!?!??!"

"Hey, hey, hey! Easy, there..." She got out of bed and kissed his cheek "Morning, imp..." and she gave him one of her sassy smiles.

"Oh, you... you... ugh... yeah... morning, sorry for what I said, by the way... shouldn't have reacted like that.... ugh..." He closed his eyes, shook his head and  scratched the back of it. "I'm such an idiot"

"Oh, don't say that, dear. I mean... my joke wasn't good either..."

"That's what you call a joke?"

Regina rolled her eyes and chuckled "Well, I surely didn't think you would react like that, but don't worry. I think I would have reacted just the same if someone entered my vault." She brushed a strand of his hair and gave him another kiss on the cheek.