together

kageyamas pov:

i walked back into my room after school and the match. 

y/n didn't say anything so i assumed she was sleeping. i walked over to my queen and i saw tears on her face,but she was sleeping. 'she was probably crying.' i wiped her tears and kissed her forhead. 

she fluttered her eyes open and she smiled at me. "hey" she said in her tired voice. "hi" i said as i kissed her hand. "guess what i said as i walked over to my dresser. "hm?" she replied "i made the team" i said and she sat up and walked over to me. i felt her arms wrap around my naked torso. "yayyy" she said but i could tell she was tire in her voice. "i need to get dressed, your gonna have to let go" i said as i still had my school pants on and i was topless. "your fine like this" she said as she caressed my abdomen. 

y/n pov:

i was suddenly lifted of the ground and was on kageyamas back. he chuckled then ran around his room. "pffttt okay okay ill let go" i said and he put me down. 

i ran back over to his bed and covered myself. this time i was facing him though. i watched him as he changed. as he took off his school pants he was naked, only in his boxers. i couldn't help but look. if i was to be honest he was packing, and hes not even hard. 'wonder how big he is when hes hard...'

kageyamas pov:

"y/n?" i called her name but she just kept looking at me. "y/n!?" i called her name again and she was probably really deep in thought. "Y/N!" i screamed her name. "h-huh?" she looked up at me. the i realized what she was looking at 'oh...' 

i was new to this whole boyfriend thing so i didn't know what to do. "why are you watching me change so intensely?" i asked with a chuckle because i didn't wanna seem sus or rude. "i dont know" she said and turned around to the window and looked at the rain. 

"i dont think the rain will stop any time soon." she said but the thought of her looking at me didnt leave my mind. "ya probably not"  i said as i threw on my basketball shorts and hoodie. i walked over to the bed and cuddled her.

y/n pov:

'that was close...i probably shouldn't have staired that much.' i thought to myself as i moved back so i could be closer to him. i probably shouldn't have done that because now we where spooning and i could feel his member. "mh" he let out a small groan. 'SHIT AHDJhfhjdeygrenyres' i was dead truly.

"s-sorry.."  i said not look back at him. "n-no..its okay" he said but then a thought came into my head. 'what if i teased him. '

i moved back and rubbed against him. i felt his hands snake on my waist and he stopped. i looked back at him with a innocent look on my face. "what are you trying to get at?" he asked me with a smirk on my face. 

~*(THERE WILL BE SMUT/LEMON RIGHT NOW SO JUST SKIP TO AFTER IT IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE) *~

i swiftly got on top of him so i was straddling over him. our lips connected. i felt his arms snake around my waist as he controlled my hips over his member. i felt him get harder and harder over me an i didn't know how to take it. 

it felt nice, i wanted more of him. he then flipped me over "mmh~" i let out a small moan at the impact. he aggressively kissed me. i felt his arms slip under my hoodie and grope my boob, with my bra on. i took off my hoodie as we took a breath from us making out. he looked at my body for a second and it made me a bit uncomfortable so i covered my boobs and looked away. "hey..if your not ready...we dont have to" he told me and i trusted him so i removed my hands and he kissed my jaw down to my neck, to my caller bone. "mm~" i let out small moans as he kissed down to my chest. 

he slipped his hand behind my back and snapped my bra off. he kissed down my boobs and onto my nipple. with his free hand he played with my other boob, and nipple. 

as he kissed down my abdomen he removed his shirt, reveling his tones, tan, abs that i loved so much. 

"mmh~..t-tobio~" i moaned out his name as he kissed closer and closer to my clit, his cold hands massaging my boobs as he made his may down. "i....is this your first time?" he asked me and i looked to the side. "ya.." i said not making eye contact. "good" he said and then i felt warms around my clit. he sucked and licked my clit, massaging with one hand as he ate me out. 

i couldnt hold back my moans. of course i let it out. then  i felt his finger go inside me. "a-ahhh~..mmm~..s-shit tobio" he started at a fast speed. he started to massage my sensitive bud, will fingering me in a spot that mad me wanna cum. 

he started going faster. "A-ah~...i- mh~.. im gonna cumm~" i moaned out as i cam onto his fingers. he licked it up with a smirk on his face. 

he pulled down his boxers to his revel his huge member. 'woah' i thought to myself as he pulled me close to him. he then sat down and straddled me over him. "ride me..my queen" he said and i did. he held my hand as i went down on him. he was huge and it hurt but it was nice. i couldn't go down anymore.

i leaned over him, my hands on his chest, and heavy breathing. "its okay you can get used to it" he said as he put his hands on my waist. "n-no its okay" i said trying to go down further. "okay, if you say so" he said as he pushed me down. he was so deep. "AHH~..MMH~" i bent over his chest as he moved me over and over again, up and down, on his huge member. 

"mm~ your so tight my queen" he said to me as i had my head on his chest. "sh-shit..mm~" i felt the knot in my stomach tighten. 

"im gonna cum~" he said as he started moving me faster. 'sh-shit.i cant last much longer.' 

he then hit my g-spot "MM~ SH-SHT~..right there tobio~!" i sad as he kept hitting that spot that made me go crazy. 

"mm~..c-cumming" i said as i cam and he lifted me off of him and came, making sure he didnt cum inside me. 

as i layed on his chest we both breathed heavily. he lifted my head so i looked at him. "i love you" he said and kissed my forehead. "i love you to" i said and kissed his forehead. he went to the bathroom grabbed a rag and wiped me down then himself. 

we got dressed then cuddled closer then ever before. 

(a/n):

okay so yes im busy y'all are lucky i even updated. 

word count: 1235