Chapter 5

Sidharth: (loudly)Who are you? And what are you doing here in this corridor. 

Shehnaaz flinches while hearing him screaming on her as her mom dad has never shouted on her without any reason. Her eyes became moist.

Sidharth observe  her and noticed how she flinched hearing his voice. He was also not able to understand his behaviour as why he shouted on her. He thought the mere presence of this petite girl has so much effect on him that his emotions are also not in his control.

Shehnaaz didn't answer him and was looking at the floor continuously as if she saw something very interesting engraved on the flooring.

Sidharth(rudely):Are you deaf or what? I asked you something, answer me!

Shehnaaz(softly and nervously):Ac-Actually s-sir Jiya di told me to give you this file as you were asking for it

Sidharth: Are you my secretary or Jiya? and where the hell is she and what important has that  she is sending an unknown person to my cabin and this floor where only important people are allowed to enter.

Shehnaaz was on the verge of crying. She did not make any eye contact with him and was looking down only. Her heart constricted with some sort of pain seeing his way of talking to her. She also don't know why she was feeling this type of emotion.

Shehnaaz: Sirr Jiya dii was doing some work so I asked her can I help her and she allowed me. So I came here to give you this file.

Sidharth was feeling little bad at the way he was talking to her but he ignored that feeling and raise his hand forward for taking the file. He cleared his throat to grab her attention but our shehnaaz was lost in some other world. Seeing this sidharth cleared his a little loudly and at last he grabbed her attention.

Shehnaaz lifted her head a little and saw that his hand was raised and asking something from her.

She raised her left eyebrow  to ask him  what he wants.

Sidharth made an irritated expression and told her "the file"

Shehnaaz hit her head lightly with her hand for her foolishness and raised her hand forward for giving him his file. While she was giving the file, their hands brushed each other very softly and they felt bolts of electricity rush in there body. As a reflex action shehnaaz immediately pulled her hand backwards and was looking here and there.

She thought that her work is completed and she should leave this place immediately so she turned her back and ran from his cabin without looking back.

Sid was wondering what actually happened. One minute he was witnessing this pleasurable tingles in his whole body and other minute the person who caused it left like this place was on fire. He was not able to understand what actually happened. He shrugged his thoughts and again began doing his work.

On the other hand, naaz was not able to understand why she was running like this like she went to some lion's den and came back alive. The emotions that she felt inside her were all new to her. She never felt this before. Her mind was not working properly and she thought why did she came here in the first place itself. She also thought how khadoos this boss is! I don't like him. He was shouting on me without any reason. Thinking all these things, she stomp her foot on the floor angrily like a little child and went towards her papa's cabin.

Shehnaaz POV

As soon as i enter papa's cabin, I saw how he was engrossed in his work. Seeing papa like this, working so hard, I felt little sad as I thought he has to do so much work because of us, so that he can provide us whatever we want. He also does not take any leave from the office unnecessarily as he beliefs neglecting work without any reason is sign of disrespect towards his work. I am so proud of him that I cannot express it.

I was so engrossed in my thinking that i also didn't heard that papa was calling me. He came towards me and was right in front front of me and shaked my shoulders so that he can grab my attention.

Shehnaaz POV ends

"Papa aap kab yaha aakar khadhe ho gaye, aap to apna kaam kar rahe tha na" asked naaz 

"Arre meri gudiya tu apne khyalo mane itna khoyi hui thi ki tune dhyan nhi diya ki mane tujhe kab se bula raha tha lekin tu hai ki tu sun hi nhi rahi thi. Fir thak haar kar mujhe tereko hilana hi padha" said papa

"Sorry papa vo mane kuch soch rahi thi isliye dhyaan nhi diya, aap bolo aap kya bol rahe tha" said naaz

Papa said worriedly "Gudiya mane to ye puchna chahta tha ki tu kaha gayi thi aur tune kissi ko pareshan to nhi kiya na?"

"Nhi papa mane kissi ko pareshan nhi kiya aap tension mat lo, balki maine to sabki madat ki" said naaz smilingly

"Shabaash meri gudiya mujhe tujh par naaz hai mujhe "said papa with a glint of happiness in his eyes

Shehnaaz was wondering whether she should she tell her dad how she encountered his boss or not. After thinking a little bit she came to a conclusion that she should not tell his father otherwise she will get scolding as her father had already warned her not to go to that floor.

She also thought she will never meet that person again so  what is the need to tell his father.

"Chal gudiya aaj hum jaldi ghar jayenge mujhe teri mummy ki  madat bhi karni hai kyuki aaj do log ghar aa rahe hai jo mere dil ke bahut paas hai"

"kyu papa aaj kaun aane vala hai" asked naaz curiously

"Arre mane subha bataya tha na ki meri college friend rita aa rahi hai apne beta sidharth ke saath mujhse milne bas ussi ki tayari karni hai hume" said papa with happiness

Shehnaaz made o shaped mouth and said in a very low tone " Ho gaya siyapaa" 

She looked upward and prayed to her waheguru to protect her as she will meet the devil again.

Promo:" Sidharth got shocked to see Shehnaaz"😱😱

Hey guys! i hope all like this chapter😄😄

Please do like and comment down below.🤩🥰

Next update will in midnight only.😁

Do check my another another story and follow me there also.🤗