Chapter 30

Sidharth POV

"Missed you" We both said in unison and giggled like some lovesick teenagers' who were away from each other since ages. I held her securely in my arms and took her and my luggage into my room after properly latching the door, just in case mom enters without warning.

She was showering kisses all over my face, expressing how happy she is seeing me and how much she missed me. 

"Someone  missed me too much", I mumbled and she shushed me by placing one more kiss but this time on my neck. She didn't have any idea how her innocent touches creates havoc in my body. 

"You look hot in my sweatshirt, sweetheart". I complimented her and pulled her over me and placed a kiss on her forehead, lingering my lips on her forehead more than necessary so that I could feel that I have come back....come back to my home.

 My life was getting nothing but love and happiness after she came into it. I thank my heavens for the day I first saw her and instantly felt connected to her, her innocence. 

She blushed hearing my compliment and said "Woh mane tujhe bahut miss kar rahi toh socha ki teri koi cheez pehan loon jissa mujhe feel hoye ki tu mere paas hai" she said innocently without knowing what she is making me feel.

"Aww so cute" I said pulling her nose which was looking cute.

"Chal ab sote hai ok bahut raat hogayi hai aur haa tu yahi so rahi hai, mane bus change karke aata hoon" I said getting up and walking towards the bathroom. 

After changing and taking a quick shower to relief my body muscles I came out and saw the most beautiful sight in front of me. I guess, I took too long in shower because my sweetheart has fallen asleep while waiting for me and seeing the clock showing 3:00 I think I should also sleep.

Finally after seven days I will have a peaceful and relaxing sleep because of certain someone beside me. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and back hugged her and placed my face in the crook of her neck so that I could inhale and feel her fragrance that has always captivated me.

Soon my eyes also starts drooping and I slept.

***************************************

(The birds were chirping and the sun was at its peak. The morning turned into afternoon but our lovebirds were still sleeping in each other embrace. The separation of one week had taken a toll on them.)

I woke up first and looked at my side and saw how my sleeping beauty was sleeping so peacefully keeping her head on my chest and being completely wrapped around me and our legs were tangled. 

I was gazing at her and was getting trapped in her beauty. Her lips, they were so red like a cherry that I want to eat them, they were looking so juicy. I want to feel how mazing  they would feel against mine.  A few bothersome, intense and bizarre questions came into my mind, Would it be wrong if I quench my thirst for feeling her skin with my lips while she's asleep? Will she get to know if I do so? She won't right? She was in deep sleep.   

My subconscious was stopping me not to do so, but it was quite late. I had crossed the boundary and my lips were dangerously placed at the corner of her lips. If I slightly move them I would directly come in contact with her lips. 

My eyes got automatically closed. My heart, mind and soul signed in relief, and certain parts of my body roared to life. I had wanted to that for so long, finally i felt slight touch of her lips.

I didn't pull away immediately and lingered my lips against her skin for a while longer. Her smooth skin was forcing me to slide my lips completely over her lips but I held my ground. I cannot do that to some teenager because I couldn't control my hormones. I had already stolen a near to lip kiss and I didn't want to be called a cheap pervert by taking advantage of her sleep.

I pulled away before my arousing body could take over. Unconsciously she rubbed that area where I had kissed. I felt my lips curling up at her cute action. As she lifted her hands I found the chance to escape from her grip and I did.

I stood up and then looked at her clothes. My sweatshirt was making her look so sexy and making me feel that she is mine. 

Smiling, I left the room, hoping she did not feel anything that I did and went towards mom's room to talk to her. 

Sidharth POV ends 

Shehnaaz POV 

When I woke up I was alone in the room. There was no trace of sidharth anywhere, but I was ecstatic, that finally he came back. I looked at the time and it was showing 12:30. I was shocked would be an understament.... I slept so long. I kept my phone on the desk and hurriedly went to freshen up. 

I went downstairs and heard a laughing sound. Sidharth and maa were talking to each other and maa was laughing at something sidharth said. I was happy seeing maa happy, without him this house was looking gloomy. And now when he is back maa eyes had another shine.

I went there and sat in front of them. 

Maa looked at me and asked "Beta kuch khaane ko leke aao tere liye"

I nodded my head and kept my hand on stomach, pouting my lips indicating her that I am starving.

She laughed at my actions and went towards kitchen to bring some food for me.

Since, sidharth left maa and I have gotten more closer to each other. Now I treat her like my own mamma and she treats me like her own daughter. Now, I don't feel any awkward in sharing anything with her.

I and sidharth were left alone in the hall and we both were looking at each other. I don't know how to start the conversation with him though I want to say and ask lot of things.

He was staring at me with a smile on his face. I tried to ask the reason for his smile but the words died in my throat when I observed that his intense gaze was lingering on my lips. I doubted if I had something on my lips; maybe my lip gloss has smudged? The doubt struck in my mind and I immediately wiped the edges of my mouth with my palm and only then his gaze wavered. I felt his body jerk . 

He roamed his eyes here and there then locked his hesitated gaze with mine.

"Did you feel something in the morning? Or maybe remember something....anything?" Hesitation was evident in his voice.

My eyebrows furrowed hearing his weird question. What does he mean by that? Is it something that I should feel?

"No. Why?" I asked suspiciously. I heard him sigh just after I said this.

"Forget it" He ordered coldly and turned and began to walk towards his room.

I was feeling irritated with him. Last night he was okay, then what happened suddenly to him. Why he was acting so indifferent. I was getting angry on him. 

My food arrived with maa and I had my brunch. We both talked while I was having my food for sometime, after that maa left to visit her friend.

I also left towards my room because I was in no mood to talk to sidharth right now after seeing his indifferent behavior towards me.

I entered my room and sat on my bed to think what should I do now. I thought to talk to Riya. I looked around to find my phone but it was missing. After searching for quite a minute I remembered I have left my phone in sidharth's room.

Having no option left, I decided to go to his room and take my phone. I also thought to not to talk to him if he was present there and ignore him.

Making up my mind to give sidharth a cold shoulder I left towards his room.

That's it for today guys.

I hope you all liked the chapter.🤩🤩

Don't forget to vote and comment down below. Eagerly waiting to read your views.🥰🥰

And guys do follow me, it's a request. 🙏🙏