Chapter 5: Pastaiblities

~Sans point of view~

Sans phone started to ring bringing him out of his nap he chuckled he saw it was black" it's always fun to pull his leg " He thought. " why not mess with him a bit ?"

"Papa tom's pizza can i take your order?" Sans said.

"SANS I KNOW THAT'S YOU." Black shouted over the receiver.

"dam thought that was a good one. Wat you callen for black? im at olive garden with paps. Can it wait?" sans said " honestly im a little annoyed it seems these skeletons have a skeleton of problems they need me to fix " He thought.

"NO SANS I HAVE DISCOVERED A FEMALE SKELETON. OUR SPECIES MAY NOT BE DOOMED. HOWEVER DUE TO MUTT SHE MAY HAVE A SLIGHT BAD IMPRESSION OF US." Black said.

"what does slight exactly mean kid?" sans asked. "I wonder where paps went? I snoozed off until black called me." He started to look around until he spotted Papyrus speaking to a young skeleton monster. "Wait that skeleton monster has breasts?" his eye lights widened.

"HE MAY OF ASKED HER TO BONE AFTER SHE WAS HARASSED." BLACK SAID. WHICH REMINDS ME IS I STILL HAVE TO WRITE A TICKET TO THAT LADY" Silence filled the air for the next few minutes.

"SANS ARE YOU STILL THERE?" Black asked.

"Yeh i am so get a handle on that brother of yours while i go talk to mine. if anyone can smooth things over its paps." sans hung up. After all from what he was seeing papyrus was doing a fine job of making himself known and friendly. He walked over to them.

~Your point of view~

"wanna introduce me to your new friend paps?" a voice behind you said. You turned around and saw a white clad chest with a blue jacket looking up. You saw a round skull with a soft smile. The skeleton monster had two white eye lights and a smooth skull. He looked oddly like Oak to you.

"THIS IS MY BROTHER SANS, THE ONE I MENTIONED BEFORE SMALL PRETTY SKELETON Y/N." Papyrus said.

"Maybe they're related?" You thought. You decided to ask. "Hey are you perhaps related to two skeletons named Oak and Willow?"

You thought you saw both sans and Papyrus eyelights widen. You weren't sure. You're still new to this whole skeleton business.

"THEY ARE OUR COUSINS!" Papyrus said.

"Oh, I met them at the grocery store! Willow seems super sweet. We were just talking about going to do an activity of some sort! I'm super excited to have them as new friends." You blurted out. A soft smile graced your skull. Who could blame you for being excited over having friends when you had been dead for years.

"YOUNG PRETTY SKELETON NOW THAT WE ARE FRIENDS YOU MUST SIT WITH ME AND SANS!" Papyrus said.

"Okay but only if my mom can join too! She's the one paying for my meal."

"NONSENSE Y/N WE WILL PAY FOR BOTH OF YOU!" Papyrus offered. Well it kind of sounded like a demand but who were you to turn him down. "Plus mom had spent SO MUCH at the mall" you thought. "It would be nice if someone treated her."

"Okay let's go grab her and change our reservations'' You said. You ,papyrus, and sans walked to the car. That was where your mom was waiting. You softly rapped your phalanges against the window.

"Mom I want you to meet these two." You said. Your mom opened the door and stepped out. She smiled and looked up those two.

"SMALL PRETTY Y/N ARE YOU PERHAPS ADOPTED?" Papyrus continued "MY BEST FRIEND FRISK IS ADOPTED BY TORIEL QUEEN OF MONSTERS"

"No Papyrus I was stabbed and then I died. I came back as revival. So she is my biological mom." You said. You weren't offended. Being a revival was confusing. You knew Papyrus meant no harm.

"Mom these two want us to sit with them and are willing to pay." You said. You then introduced each of them. Introducing papyrus as the amazing papyrus and sans as lazy sans. You all headed into the olive garden to change your reservation. You must have had good luck because a large table had opened up. You all headed in to sit down and order. You decided to order the Chicken parmesan. Your mom ordered an extra bowl of salad and Shrimp scampi. Papyrus ordered the spaghetti. Sans had the Chicken alfredo. When the bread sticks came he stuck one up his nose hole and rattled off jokes. You had a great time. You decided to trade numbers with sans too. You put him in your phone as lazyboi(sans).