𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

Fever - Enhyphen

-

He didn't just say that.

I could feel him going far away. From me. Why can't I reach him?

Why? Why is this happening?W- Why did he find out now? He didn't know for 6 years so why now.

I couldn't feel my legs. I fell on the floor. It was cold. But not colder than him. I could feel the water soaking into my shirt. I didn't even realise when it had started raining.

All I could think about was him leaving me forever. Because of me. It's all because of me. It's my fault.

Why am I like this? Why did it have to be him of all people?

He's right. I took advantage of his kindness. His friendship. Everything was just my selfishness. I am the reason why everything fell apart like this.

Why?????? 

The wind was getting stronger. I remember that there was supposed to be a storm today.

Everyone left. It's me alone. My eyes were becoming blurry. I was out of breath again.

No. I have to go home first. I need to try to talk to Seojun tomorrow.

I tried to stand up somehow.

~

At suho's  home

Ah this.. it's so uncomfortable..Ah... Ah..

I can't breathe..

I could feel my body burning.

Seriously, I have a fever now!? Can things be anymore worse?

I still have my assignments.

I won't get any sleep today.

I was doing my assignments when I looked at the clock. It was 3 am.

I still have two more assignments to finish. Ah. God.

I got up from the chair and tried to go to the bed. But my eyes became blurry and it was complete darkness after that.

Time skip to the morning

*Ding Dong*

...

*Ding dong*

I could hear the faint sounds. The bell.

I jumped up. Why am I lying on the floor?

Anyways, who is it so early?

I went to open the door. I was still burning and I could feel my head spinning.

No. It's okay. Your gonna be okay. It's just a fever. Stop overreacting. I still have to go to school to submit the assignments. So calm down.

I opened the door to see a very familiar. What is he doing here? After everything? Why is he still here? In front of my house? To see me? No, Cha Eun Woo. He hates you. After everything you did-

"Here" He finally spoke up.

"Omma sent some cookies for you. She baked them yesterday and told me to give them to you. She doesn't know anything and she doesn't have to. Do you get it? "

Oh. So ajhumma sent this for me. She told him to come.

" Tha-Thank you." Why is my voice shaking?

"Hmm"

He was about to go.

" I made some cups yesterday. I made one for ajhumma so you can take it for her. Wait, I'll bring it from the kitchen."

I was going up the stairs when. No. My eyes are becoming black again. No. Not now. Please. I missed a step. Not the stairs. No.

I could feel two hands holding me. It's Seojun. He saved me from falling. I am glad. Thank you.

Why isn't he responding?

"Eun woo.. Get up.. Get up"

He fainted. I touched his forehead. He's burning.

This boy. Why can't he ever take care of himself? He's so careless. What would have happened if I was not here?

He's just-

Wait. Why am I so worried? After what he did.

"No.. "

No I need to call the doctor first.