chapter 53

CHAPTER 53

Song Areum

"What the hell did you purchase from my card that was almost worth a high-end suite?" Jana asked on the phone as Areum puts her on speaker

"What the hell did you purchase from my card that was almost worth a high-end suite?" Jana asked on the phone as Areum puts her on speaker. "Did you and Jungkook went on an early honeymoon or something?"

She and Jungkook are on the way to pick up the dogs late in the morning.

"You said I could use it with anything Molly needs," Areum smirked devilishly as she gazed at Jungkook who was driving. He bit his lower lip to hold back his own laughter.

"Is Molly okay? What on bloody earth could it be that she needed so bad you had to get it?"

Areum placed her phone near her mouth, "Mm, lets see—vitamins, flu shot, pregnancy bed and healthy treats, oh, plus the extravagant accommodation—"

"Hold the fuck up!" Jana cuts her off as Areum and Jungkook choke from their own impeded laughter. "Pregnancy bed? Whose bed was that for?"

"Oh, didn't you forget to tell me Molly was pregnant?" Areum asked with a serious tone.

Jana was silent for a while on the other line before her piercing voice filled the moving car. "She's what?! What the fuck did you do to my dog, you psycho!"

Areum rolled her eyes. "You were the one who didn't know your dog was pregnant before leaving her in our care, dumbass!"

"Areum!" Jana bit back before her muffled voice called for Yoongi, as if she placed her phone down in frustration. "Yoongi? Baby! Can you come here? Areum and Jungkook got Molly pregnant!"

"You bitc—" Areum cut herself off as frustration filled her existence. "I can't talk to her anymore. She's so stupid."

She placed her phone onto the phone holder after putting it on speaker and let Jungkook deal with her best friend. Jana would never yell at Jungkook, she thinks he's too innocent and harmless.

"I can't—with Areum, she's getting on my nerves." Jana complained on the other line, probably talking to Yoongi while her phone was away from her mouth.

Soon, a deep and clear voice spoke on Jana's end. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hyung, is Jana okay?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle.

Yoongi snickered and cleared his throat again. "Eo, she's pissed. What's going on with Molly?"

Jungkook pulled over the parking lot of the Clinic as he shifted on the driver's seat.

"Apparently, she's three-weeks pregnant. Do you have any idea who might be the father?"

Areum glared at him as he kept chuckling. Yoongi hummed as he thought.

"Could it be Yeontan?" he chuckled. "My parents often visit Taehyung's parents in Daegu. I heard Molly and Yeontan were playmates when Jana left Molly in Daegu and she went on tour with us."