Chapter 1- Spookeez?..

"Hm.. t-this place seems quite— quite queer looking..." 

Salad Fingers made his way down the street, it was quite peculiar, roads, other people, people that he didn't know, he didn't care to know, he was too afraid. He was about halfway down this.. concrete pathway, erm— street, when he bumped into a trio of children, possibly teens. They were staring at him with aggression, the one in the middle, a boy wearing a striped sweater, a cap, and black leather pants that shined silver against the moonlight, piped up,

"Ey, you! You lousy oaf, watch where you're going!" 

"O-oh, pardon m—me, little boy, I had n-no means to— to run into you, uhm.."

Salad just walked around them and went on with his business, the loud bustle of city was a bit frightening for him. It had never been this loud in the barren, bleak, sandy wasteland that was his homeland. Wait, how did he even get here?! He just groaned, and kept walking, when he noticed a large house, it seemed several times larger than his little shack of a home, he began to get closer. It was very, very huge, and he felt discomforted by it, but he heaved a sigh, and knocked.

Two little people, were they even people? One looked like a skeleton, the other had a pumpkin for a head, and was wearing a black suit with a white undershirt. 

The skeleton kid fell back, away from his companion, and the pumpkin kid popped the head— helmet off to reveal puffy black hair and a ghostly white face. Salad yelped, jumping back as the kid cocked his head to the side.

"Hey, Mister! Are you okay?" 

That voice, the childish tone, it was what made him snap, it reminded him of the ginger headed girl, whom he called Mable, he heaved a mortified squeal and just, fell back on his ass, scrunching his face up in a mixture of fear and sorrow.

The pumpkin bearing kid looked at the other, which he presumed to be human too, and they together, both held out a hand. Salad Fingers stopped trembling to look up at the hands, and gently, he wrapped his long, alienated fingers around them, pulling himself up.

"Hello, Mister, do you feel better now?.."

Salad Fingers winced, but calmed himself and curtly nodded, and the two children smiled big.

"Awesome! Come on, Mister!"

The skeleton kid said that, and they lead him inside, it was big, and he noticed another pair of strange, unfamiliar faces, a cyan haired boy, and an auburn headed girl, whom which was sitting on a massive set of speakers.