Chapter 7- Getting Around

Salad Fingers let go of their hands, and basically pried Boyfriend and Girlfriend off his legs, going back into the guest room to actually wake himself up, he was still tired and his eyes hurt for some reason, probably because of not adjusting to the light well enough. He went into the bathroom.

He splashed his face with water, and kinda felt something tug at him yet when he turned around, nothing was there. He just left the room and went into the living room.

 Nobody was there, guess they all dispersed, so he kinda just, roamed around, very confused as to what he should do.

He just finished his exploration and went back into the guest room, he turned on the lights and screwed his eyes shut only a second after, it was so. damn. BRIGHT! He squinted, blinking a few times before he opened his eyes fully, getting a better look at the room. Yeah, Pico was still there, asleep, so he turned the lights back off and left him be.

 He went out into the living room again and sat on the couch, and just stayed there.

Girlfriend came into view as she came and sat on the couch, and softly asked.

"Hey, Mr. Fingers? Where's Pico?" She looked up at him with curiosity, and he simply answered, 

"Oh, he's still asleep in the guest bedroom."

"Salad Fingers?"

"Yes?"

"Sorry, but I kinda wanted to know what you were doing. I saw you in the restroom, turned around, when an arm identical to yours tugged at your sweater, what was that?"