🧙🏻‍♂️ ONE ❄️

BTW I saw somewhere that Loki can be a girl name, soo yeah...

Stephanie is sitting in the sanctum drinking tea when a huge crash outside makes her jump, the porcelain teacup falling from her soft manicured hands and shattering on the floor. She jumps out of her seat, running towards the front door. Wong follows behind her, clumsily grabbing her jacket and throwing it on since it's late fall in New York.

Outside on the street, a strange-looking alien ship has crashed, smashing several cars. Stephanie approaches it with caution, an energy shield up just in case. Suddenly a door opens and a tall, black haired woman in some sort of armor tumbles out, badly injured.

"Help me." The woman says weakly before losing consciousness.

Stephanie acted on instinct, scooping the woman up on her arms and carrying her inside the sanctum. She lays her down on a bed and, after several moments of frustration, manages to remove the alien armor. The woman was wearing only a thin green dress underneath, and something that looked like a bra and underwear beneath that. Stephanie saw a hole in the armor and a long rip in the dress and blood all over the green fabric but the wound was only a scar at that point.

"What are you?" Stephanie says to herself, staring at the beautiful specimen before her. Her body was perfect with long, toned legs and arms, soft womanly hips, small waist, and beautiful, fully developed breasts. She had long, curly black hair, pale skin, long black eyelashes, full ruby lips, and incredible structure. Stephanie had to admit, the injured alien warrior princess before her was beautiful.

You're not supposed to fall in love with your patients, Dr Strange...

****
Time skip

Loki POV

I wake in a strange place, in an unfamiliar bed, with a completely unknown woman standing over me. I sat bolt upright, slamming my back against the headboard.

"Who are you? What in the nine happened?!" I yell, confused and, quite frankly, scared.

"My name is Dr Stephanie Strange, you crashed your spaceship on the street outside my sanctum. You looked injured, so I brought you inside to tend to your wounds since I was a doctor before becoming sorceress supreme, but I was quite surprised to discover your wound healed that quickly. Where are you from, by the way?" The woman says quickly.

Intelligent little beauty...

"I am Loki, from Asgard. I am The Goddess of Mischief. I was exiled and I traveled to earth and took The Tesseract to open a portal and allowed the Chitauri to invade. I was captured and taken back to Asgard to face trial. I escaped and crash landed on Sakär, where I was held captive by some narcissist Grandmaster, who was beyond inappropriate with me. I fled captivity with my honor intact aboard one of his stolen ships and was chased by two of his 'scrappers', who I lost somewhere around the horse-head nebula, but one of the many blasts they fired at me pierced the hull and my armor. It took almost all of my magic to heal myself, but I did."

"That's quite a story." Stephanie says quietly.

I can tell she's attracted to me...

"Is this Midgard?" I ask. Stephanie shoots me a confused look.

"Erm, I believe it's called Earth." Stephanie says quietly.

"Sorry, Midgard is what we call this planet on Asgard. It's just the traditional word for it." I explain.

"Ah. So, You're from Norse mythology?" Stephanie asks.

"Yes. As is my older sister Thora Odinson, the Goddess of Thunder."

"Ah, yes. She's with The Avengers, Midgard's mightiest heroines."

"I remember them."

Especially Miss Banner...

"Well, I'll only be staying until my magic has fully recuperated. Then I'll be finding another planet to stay on." I say quietly, laying back down. This bed is really comfortable...

"Why not just stay on earth?" Stephanie says, seemingly inadvertently. Well, that obviously just slipped out, didn't it, Lady Strange? "I don't know why I said that, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. Little slip of the tongue never killed anyone."

"Midgardians would probably call it a Freudian slip. But it wasn't, I don't think..."

We both know it was, sorceress...

I'm sorry if this sucks, and I didn't mean to make Strange seem so much like a 14 year old girl with a huge crush LOL I'll try to make it a little better sorry...