Part 6

Please pretend that blackpink and red velvet did attend MMA 2019 for the sake of the story :)

————————————————————————
MMA 2019 , 30 NOV

Author POV (Blackpink van)

" Here we go again, another award ceremony..."Jennie said

"What with that tone Jen , aren't you excited that we could perform for our blinks ?" Jisoo asked , looking at her friend who was sited beside her .

" I am happy that we could perform for blinks ! But I really want to sleep now Jichu..."

"I told you to sleep early yesterday , why don't you listen huh ! Now you gonna suffer for the next 4 hour  then . "

"I was watching drama ok . Plus .....Lisa was watching it with me too! Scold that maknae , she keeps on saying 'one more episode jennie unnie' How can I refuse our maknae !" Jennie said while imitating Lisa's voice which look really funny and weird.

"How can you blame me Jennie ! You also wanted to watch more epeisodes !" Lisa exclaimed .

"Excuses ! Both of you ! " Jisoo shouted which made both of them to quickly shut their mouth. Rosé who was quietly enjoying the scene cover her mouth trying not to laugh out lot .

The four of them were heading to the venue where MMA 2019 was held .  Jennie was taking a nap while putting on her earphone , listening to some music. Jisoo was scrolling through her phone , Rosé was plying game on her phone while Lisa was texting someone .

From: Kookie 🐰
Are you excited Lisa ? I'm so excited that I'm sweating right now .

To: Kookie🐰
I'm exited too! It's been a while since i perform and I get to meet blinks too!

From: Kookie🐰
Are you guys reaching the venue ? We've already reach

To: Kookie🐰
I think about 5 mins ?

From: Kookie🐰
Ohhh 😮, see you then! Fighting !😜

To: Kookie🐰
Fighting!!!✊🏻

Lisa off her phone as soon as they arrive the venue . The four of them adjust their dresses before stepping out of their van for their red carpet interview. As always , many reporters are shock by their beauties . After their interview, they headed to their waiting room.

As they all reached their room, Jennie and Jisoo were the first pair to do their make up and get dress while Lisa and Rosé waiting for their turn on the sofa.

"You finally get to meet your boyfriend huh." Rosé asked , smirking at her.

"Who?"

"Jungkook-shi , or maybe Taehyung sunbae?"

"Ya! You better stop saying that . Both are not my boyfriend . And .... me and Taehyung oppa did not talk with each other nowadays ."

"How come?! My ultimate ship....."

"SHIP? YOU SHIP ME WITH OPPA?!" Lisa raised her voice unknowingly.

"Shush! Do you want everyone to know about this." Lisa just glared at her.

" Anyway , what happen to you two . I thought you guys have some kind of .... you know ." Rosé said teasingly .

" I don't know . He have been quite distance lately. " Rosé just nodded in reply .

" By the way , if you still ship me with oppa . I will tell everyone that you have a crush on Ji-"
Rosé quickly went to Lisa and cover her mouth with her hand before she could finish her sentence .

"Okay! I'll stop . Don't you dare to blackmail me with this again , if not I'll get mad at you for sure !" Lisa nodded in reply , gesturing Rosé to remove her hand from her mouth. The girl did while still glaring at Lisa with her cute angry face .

"Let's go to the toilet , the unnies will take about another 30 mins to finish their makeup." Rosé asked .

"Fine . I also need to use the toilet ."

Both of them went to their manager to ask for their permission before heading to the toilet .

————————————————————————

Taehyung POV

"Jim, where's Jungkook?"

"Probably texting Lisa outside ." I nodded in reply.

It's been a while now since I keep thinking about that girl. Her cute small face , her big round eyes which will make you fall deep into it , her smile that could make others smile when looking at it and lastly , her plump lips that look so soft that makes me wanna touch it. That doll like feature .

Perfect

Aish ! Stop thinking about her you idiot . Gosh , I never pay attention to anyone feature like i did to her . What did you do to me .....doll

"Earth on my friend . Taheyung!" Jimin snap his finger in front  of my face which made me flinch by that action .

"What?"

"What happen to you nowadays ? You keep on being in your dreamland you know . Let's go to the toilet , I need to pee real bad ."

"Can't you just go alone "

" I don't wanna go alone , let's go ." Before I could reply , he drag me out of our waiting room and headed towards the toilet.

————————————————————————

Lisa POV

When we were about to reach the bathroom , I accidentally hit someone who was coming out from the toilet , causing her to hissed in pain.

" Watch out where you are going bitch! Can't you see a person here ! Are you blind or what ?!"

"I'm sorry Irene-shi. It was an accident." Me and Rosie immediately bow to them. 

"Accident?! Your accident almost made me fall ! What if I fall and hit my head , what will you do huh ?!"

"Unnie , it was an accident . Let's go ..."

"Shut up Wendy , and stop dragging me . This bitch deserve it ! Anyway , I don't wanna waste my time scolding you !" with that , she walked away .

"What a bitch .... Are you okay Lisa?"

" it's okay Rosie. I'm fine , let's go ." Rosie just nodded to me and we walk in the bathroom.

Author POV
Didn't they know , there were two guys watching the whole scene from far .

————————————————————————

Please vote so that I know the story is not too boring for you guys 🙏🏻💜