/1/ meet iruma midoriya

Sorry for not posting the other part of return of the defeated it's on hold right now but I'm going to put this book up this is dad deku so hope u enjoy also I do not own mha 

?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Story by : sweet kagamine kiss

It is the day of the move-in to the new U.A. Dorms known as Heights Alliance. Class 1-A were already inside finished getting a full lecture from their homeroom teacher Shouta Aizawa regarding dormitory rules and living arrangements when they hear the front door open. In steps the missing cinnamon roll of 1-A, Izuku Midoriya, dressed in his school uniform minus the jacket.

"Midoriya! You're-" Aizawa cuts himself off when the man notices his resident Problem Child holding a small child in his arms.

The child in question looks to be three or four years old, has facial features eerily similar to the one who is holding him but has no freckles on his cheeks. The child's hair looked as fluffy as the guy holding him, but was slightly longer by two centimeters and a shade of sapphire blue. The toddler has green eyes. He is wearing All Might-themed short pants, matching t-shirt hoodie with the hood off, white socks and red shoes.

The door is gently closed and the yellow school backpack set on the floor.

"Sorry for being late but my mom had been called in to work early and... well... I couldn't find a babysitter."

Aizawa and the rest of 1-A stare at Izuku then to the little boy. The small child looks shy and was clinging to the teen, though the shyness may contribute to meeting new unknown faces. Aizawa was already connecting the dots. He was praying that the scene before him wasn't what he already deduced.

"Midoriya, who is this child?"

Izuku blushed a bit. "Well, uh... heheh, well... everyone, this is my son, Iruma."

Stunned silence.

Fuck, he's a teenage father, is the thought going through the teacher's head.

"Dad?" Iruma speaks up.

All hearts went doki-doki hearing the little boy speak up. He sounded so adorable!

Izuku gave a warm and loving smile. "Yes, Iru-kun?"

Iruma gave his dad the most adorable face it should be illegal the world over.