/Part 2/

Hey there sorry for not posting I'm just a little bit more busy it I will try to make a story schedule since I don't have one and I upload random so yeah I think I will upload, 

-Saturday 

-Sunday

-Thursday 

-And Friday

So it makes it easier for me 

So here u go part 2

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Trip to the MallDISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia!
A/n  A trip to the mall with Izuku, Ochako and Iruma!

After a good two hours, Izuku's dorm room was fully set.

Ever since Iruma entered his life, the young teen had to set new priorities in his life now that he was a dad. Izuku was still a fanboy of pro heroes, but he focused more on his child. Sure he still had some of his All Might merch, but six months after taking full custody of Iruma when he was still thirteen, he sold most of his collection for the money (it was a difficult choice to make but it was worth it in the end). What he had left were the limited collector's editions of the man he idolized in his various era costumes and a rare limited edition poster of All Might from his debut week.

The pre-furbished desk, bed and dresser was replaced with the large cherry oak hutch desk, and pillow top mattress bed from home.

The desk was a custom-made in which the right side with the hutch is the desk and the left was the secured tall dresser with seven drawers. It sits perfectly where the original desk sat without blocking the sliding door to the mezzanine. On top the hutch sat his remaining figurines of All Might, and joining them were other figurines of all the teachers from the school with one that stood out of place; it was a large green pickle with a grinning face and it had a set of arms and legs that looks rat-like in appearance. The hutch had a twenty CD rack and two shelves for books to be stacked. The desk has two small but deep drawers for miscellaneous stuff. His computer from home sits in the rightmost spot with plenty of room to do his school work on. It even has a under-cabinet light source.

Across the room from the desk/dresser was the forest green and pink-themed bed with a small two drawer cherry oak nightstand and short table lamp between the bed and the wall. The poster is hung on that end of the room. A toy chest disguised as a navy plush ottoman sits in front of the bed. It is filled with some of his son's toys and board games. Somehow, the teen was able to expertly lay down soft jade carpeting to cover the majority of the room's floor except the short hallway to the door and the walls covered with 1980s era wood paneling giving it a unique look. A large cork board is mounted to the wall above the desk hutch with several photos tacked to it. The photos were of family moments, him and his son, and a photo taken of Class 1-A during the second day at the training camp with the Wild Wild Pussycats. The curtains covering the windows were a slate gray with white symmetrical circles.