Bonus

... I'm not going to say anything ....

.

..

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.A/n . Iruma charms UA with his cuteness. Now, remember, the Bakugo/Midoriya fight never happened (yet). It would still happen, but one night later. And those events before the Provisional License Exam still happen like canon, except both Midoriya and Bakugo had already gotten their first day back into the second semester. And the events of Class 1-A VS. Mirio Togata still happen, just everything in those events before the Provisional License Exam are pushed forward a day

All the students stood in the assembly hall as Principal Nezu addressed the students of UA. In the crowds was Class 1-A, and though there were some cursory glances directed at him, Izuku ignored them. Iruma was quiet though as he held onto his dad, who kept a firm hold on the child. Inko had called and apologized for not having a babysitter for Iruma since the trusted one the family had was very sick and currently in the hospital. And since Inko herself had work, Izuku was now going back to school with all his friends and his girlfriend Ochako and would bring his child with him. In fact, Iruma was now going to be living at the dorms for a short while. Thankfully arrangements have been properly made the day before with Nezu's help in the off-chance a scenario like this one were to happen.

Iruma was dressed in black shorts, white socks and All Might-themed shoes. He also wore a white t-shirt with a half-zipped green hoodie themed after the Pokémon known as Lopunny. Izuku had his school back pack with him with his usual school stuff plus his laptop and charger, but thankfully Ochako carried the large knapsack which contained things to keep Iruma entertained for the day like coloring books and his 72 color crayon set, his video game device plus headphones, and several candies and snacks in case he gets hungry during the day, before or after lunch.

After the assembly, everyone was left to head off to their respective homerooms. Izuku and Ochako walked together with Iida and several other classmates. Iruma was very wide-eyed as he examined his surroundings.

"This is your school, dad?"

"Yeah, it is, sweetie. One day you'll be attending UA as well, or any other high school if you desire. Of course, it's all up to you what you want to be when you grow up."

Iruma giggles.

"I want to be like you, dad. A strong confident helpful hero, who saves people with a smile."

Izuku blushes, as his female classmates cooed softly at Iruma's cuteness.

"Mama and I will support you every step of the way, as will grandma."