Moving day

Sorry for any grammar mistakes and for the smut

¤•°slight smut°•¤

Being the Russian mafia leader came with perks

Being the Russian mafia leader came with perks. Like owning the cops and being able to Fuck my soon to be wife where ever I want, that I love, I probably fucked the twins into her in public.

Anyways as I was saying being the Russian mafia is great but the fucking weather is horrid. Plus all of the other mafias are in or near America. The twins have wanted to go to America where they dont have to speak Russian at school, they want to have friends who aren't scared of them because who their parents are which is understandable.

Plus we travel to America so much we already have the perfect house with rooms for the boys and I already talked to Erina and she agreed that it would be a great opportunity for the boys.

So that's what were doing moving to America.

Erina and the demons are out shopping for the ball, she said she wants them to be looking their best. She also had to get her dress for the ball which she wasnt happy about.
That's another thing I learned about her early-on, she hates shopping.

She–how can I say this nicely. She lacks creativity and taste.

I'm the one who buys her clothes which is also a bonus because her nightwear is non-existent but she always wears something to bed much to my disappointment.

She claims it's because she doesn't want the kids to come in the room while were sleeping naked but I know it because she doesnt want me sticking my dick in her every chance I get.
If it was my choice we would've had 5 kids already, one for each year.
But shes on birth control... I even tried to hide it but she has a back up pack.

Toxic? Definitely not, maybe just a small breeding kink.

Anyways all of the boxes have already been shipped to America so the house is practically empty
We are keeping things in the house just in case we come back but most if our stuff is gone.

"DADDD SAINT SLAPPED ME"
good.

"YOU CALLED MOM A BITCH"

"AHH DADDYYY HE DID IT AGAIN" Sin only sucks up when he knows hes in trouble or he wants something

"Stop being a whiney bitch Sinny" Erinas angelic voices says

"Stop calling me that" he grumbles as he sits infront of me

"Why our sinny bear" I mock making her laugh

"Because it's embarrassing and I dont want the girls hearing that's crap!" He exclaims crossing his arms with an adorable pout on his face

"What girls? All of them ignore you at school" saint says through his laughter

"Fuck you" he sneers as he goes upstairs—most likely to the now empty game room