Quick

"We have to be quick" Erina mumbled kissing my neck

I snorted. Quick.

What about me says quick.

"Yeah, okay" I laughed lifting up her skirt and pulling her panties to the side.

"I'm serious" she moaned as I stroked her clit with my thumb.

"Mmh" I was more focused on her pussy then the words coming out of her mouth, I also liked her mouth but her pussy trumps her mouth.

I pushed my middle finger into her wet core, and her grip tightened on my neck. Quickly she pulled my pants down. smiling, I turned her around so her stomach was pressed against the sink and watched through the mirror as I slammed into her.

"Quick" I mocked, her mouth gapped. With one hand I gripped the side of her hip, controlling the pace.

"Oh- fuck!" I gripped onto the sink as he kept slamming inside me

I knew we weren't being quiet, I'm sure anyone who walked by could hear.

My one hand left the sink and I brought it behind me to push him away slightly, it was too much.

"Nah, you wanted it quick so imma make it quick" he moaned and removed my hand, holding it behind my back.

With one hand he brought it around and rubbed my clit in fast circles making my legs give out.

Would've fallen if it wasn't for this big bitch.

"Oh shit! Don't stop" I moaned as he kept hitting that one spot in me.

I looked down watching him slam inside of me, damn.

"трахни меня" be groaned his thrusted harder.

I felt my eyes roll back when he gripped my hair pulling my head up.

"Knew you were a шлюха" he grunted as he continued to roughly fuxk me, my ass slapping against his pelvis while his balls slapped my pussy with each thrust.