Twenty Two; Small Talk

After a chaotic night, Tabitha walked into the Salvatore cellar, the cellar Elijah was being held. She entered the cell and checked the doors, she knew she was in need of more information than she already had.

Tabitha pulled the dagger from his chest and sighed. She was waiting for Elijah to wake up. Suddenly, he woke up and Tabitha rushed over to him. He was in shock when he saw her.

"Elijah"

"Katerina!"

"Elijah! It's me, it's Tabitha"

"Oh, my God!"

Poor Elijah's mind was rushing with Katerina's flashbacks. Fourteen ninety two, clear like it was the yesterday. He closed his eyes. Tabitha got closer but his body spasmed. He got up and was gasping for air.

"I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?"

He rushed over near the door but slammed into the doorway. She rushed over to him and held him up. Elijah looked around with horror, he was feeling horrible, not knowing if it could describe the feeling.

"I can't...I can't be in this house!"

"You're not invited in"

"Then get me out of here!"

He slammed into another wall and disappeared. Tabitha sighed and ran after him and went to the front door. Elijah was crouching outside. He got up and rushed at her to enter but froze at the threshold, unable to enter.

"What happened?"

"Shh!"

Tabitha showed him that Stefan and Damon could hear them and Elijah narrowed his eye at her expression. She sighed and continued to whisper.

"I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?"

"Can I trust you?"

Tabitha looked at him and showed the dagger to Elijah. She handed him the dagger and he took it pretty quickly. They looked at each other cautiously before Tabitha stepping outside of the house.

On the other side of the town, at Alaric's flat, Klaus/Alaric was at the door with Maddox. Katherine was making coffee while still listening them, she was eager to learn what happened to Elena.

"I'll be back as soon as I can"

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get"

Maddox left and Klaus/Alaric closed the door. He was still not happy about the last night and he was impatient about having his own body back. He was not seeing Elena for the last a week and a day and it was making him anxious.

"Where is he going?"

She was holding out her coffee for Klaus and examining his expressions as he held the coffee cup. Klaus took a sip, realizing it tasted pretty fine, he took another sip and turned to Kathrine.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do"

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?"

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us. I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse!"

"Where is Elena, Klaus?"

Klaus tensed visibly, even visible for Katherine and turned to her. He looked at his coffee cup and placed it on the counter as he raised his eyebrows. Not like he was going to reveal the secrets Elena was holding.