Thirty Five; Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time

"Rebekah, where are you? Pick up the phone, darling. Daddy is dead. It's time for a family reunion"

He received another call and switched to it. Elena looked at him and frowned as she saw he was smiling gladly.

"Stefan! Miss me already?"

"I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom"

"Oh, I like to believe I'm a man of my word, more or less"

"Thing is, it came at too high of a price. You took everything from me, Klaus"

"Let bygones be bygones, trust me. Resentment get's old"

Klaus and Elena approached the truck in which they were transporting the caskets. Elena walked to track started to open the locks.

"You know what never get's old? Revenge"

Elena opened the truck, it was empty; the caskets were all gone. Elena looked at him with wide open eyes and Klaus clenched his fists.

"No"

"What's the matter, Klaus? Missing something?"

Stefan asked him as he was standing in a large room with the caskets. He looked at them as he smirked and Klaus groaned with anger.

"What are you doing?"

"Just enjoying my freedom"

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met!"

"You do that, and you will never see your family again. I wonder Klaus, as someone who has been one step ahead for a thousand years...are you prepared for this?"

Stefan hung up the phone and Klaus looked at Elena who was reflecting his expression. She closed her eyes, trying to find some sort of peace but when she got more and more aware she punched the truck, leaving a little hole.

Klaus sighed and walked to her before she could throwing big temper tantrum and hugged her calmingly. His eyes got darkened and his face turned into demon's, he simply got angry and he was ready to shed some blood for fun.

"Don't mind us"

"Elena"

"Klaus"

Damon and Tabitha said in the same time. They smiled and Elena shrugged as she saw Damon's skepticism hidden under his eyes. He looked at her and rose his eyebrows.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?"

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with my boys"

Elena smiled and looked at Klaus who was also smirking. They walked back and Tabitha was able to see a familiar face from her morning run.

"Get a round in, would you Tony?"

Klaus smiled, seeing that Tabitha was shocked. Damon narrowed his eyes and pointed at them rudely.

"I'm surprised you two stuck around town long enough for happy hour"

"My sister seems to be missing. Need to sort that out"

"Cute blonde bombshell, psycho. Shouldn't be too hard to find"

"Truth is I've grown to rather like your little town. Think I might fancy a home here. Oh I imagine you're wondering how does this is affect you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves you can go on living your little lives however you choose. You have my word"