1

"Captain Shoto!!" A red-haired pirate crew member yelled out

"What is it Kirishima," Captain Shoto asked in a monotone voice not showing very much expression.

"There a whirlpool ahead, I think it's being controlled by All might the ruler of the ocean"

"These damn mermaids" Shoto curse still not changing his expression

"Should we retrieve captain" Kirishima hesitated with worry on his face.

"Of course not we still need to get a mermaid" Captain Shoto simply replyed

"But captain-!" Kirishima tried to testify before being cut off by Captain Shoto

"That's an order" Shoto snapped back

The Kirishima hesitated before running off to the other crew members to inform the captain ordered.

"Raise the sails where going boat speed ahead, Captain orders" Kirishima yelled

"What! Are you crazy were all going to die" another pirate crew member with yellow hair named Kaminari.

"If you have a problem with my orders you can get off my boat." Captain shoto simply declared walking back to his crew.

Captain Shoto Todoroki one of the best pirates captain out there he fearless, cold, selfish, unemotional, and will do anything to get what he wants. And what he wanted right now was mermaids for riches.

"Bring out the cannons and bombs and start shooting them at the mermaids. And if you see one make sure you capture them." He ordered

Captain shoto looked ahead to the whirlpool thinking about if he would be able to catch a mermaid. He did not give a single ounce of care to his crewmates. As he taught he could always replace them

I mean why would he be scared he has been in this situation before...

________________________________

Y/N watched as her dad All Might raise his trident creating the whirlpool to crash the pirate ship.

Many Mermaids and Merman stood next to the king All might with weapons in hand ready to attack.

"Bakugo can you make sure to protect Princess Y/N?" All Might requested

"Of course no mere human is passing through me" The ash-blonde guard grin backing up to the Princess a little closer with his sword ready to attack if needed.

Bakugo wasn't just a simple guard to protect Y/N he's actually her best and only friend. He's the same age as her they have been close to each other since hatch. he's one of the best merman warriors out there that's why the king trusts in him to protect Y/N

As Everyone waited for the ship to be drowned by the whirlpool, There was a big explosion coming into the sea. They were bombs and canon, mermaids' weakness.

"Everyone stay back!" All might yelled becoming angrier than he was by the humans. Everyone did as they were told and went behind All might.

All might swam above the ocean-facing the pirate's ship. He Locked eyes with the captain.

He became more furious remembering who he was as he was the one who took away his love.

All might eyes glowed as he raised trident bringing a thunderbolt strong as his wrath causing the pirates ship to break in half. Which made the ship to sink and get caught in the whirlpool.

Underneath the ocean, Y/N looked up to All might behind bakugo as something or someone caught her eye. She saw someone sinking in Ocean but they didn't have a tail.

A human. I can't, they deserve to drown for everything they did to us she taught but the guilt kept weigh-in on her as she tries not look at the human drowning.

Her guilt got the better of her little naive and kind self.

Y/N tried not to get bakugo to notice her moving away from him. She manages to get away and swam fast as she could to save the human. She takes the human and puts her arm around them it looked like the human was a male.

________________________________

As the pirate crew threw their bombs and cannons Captain Shoto saw something rising to the ocean floor. That's when All might appeared they both locked us and that's when All might got furious.

All might eyes glowed as he raised trident bringing a thunderbolt strong as his wrath causing the pirates ship to break in half.

This is bad we're about to sink, this can't be how I die, can it? Captain shoto pounded. His ship got caught up to whirlpool and all his crew members drowned to their deaths except for Captain shoto. He didn't get caught to the whirlpool but water still filled his lungs. He taught it was the end for him he was deep in the ocean no way he could swim as his body slowly felt numb. His eyes were about to close but before he could he caught a glimpse of a beautiful girl with L or S H/C hair with shiny E/C eyes and mermaid ears that looked like fins popped through her hair.

A mermaid...

________________________________

Before Y/N could think she placed her lips on the human but not as a kiss more like CPR. It was to help him breathe as a mermaid can grant humans the ability to breathe underwater.

I guess this could help him not get any water to his lungs but we still need to get him out of here. I think there little island not far from here Y/N thought

She tightened her grip on the human and swam as fast as she could to the island.

Bakugo POV

Hey dumbass you better be okay back there" Bakugo asked as that was Y/N nickname she complains about it sometimes but she liked it was better than the princess. But there was no response.

"Hey! Am talking- he was cut off as he turned around to see that Y/N wasn't behind him.

"What the fuck where did she go now!"

He began turning around looking for y/n that's when he saw something swimming in a distance.

Where the hell is she going

Bakugo began chasing after y/n so she wouldn't get into any danger.