2

Y/N continued to swim the unconscious unknown human she saved to safety by going to a little island she knew off, unaware of bakugo following right behind her.

Y/N finally got to the island and gently placed the unconscious man on the sandy ground his body facing the ocean, which wasn't far from the ocean as her tail could not let her go any further.

I hope he's okay

Y/N dips her body into the ocean with only her eyes peeking through the ocean floor. She looked at the human slowly admiring his features. As she has never seen a human up close before. She swam closer to the human to get a closer look at his features.

The human had two completely different hair colors. His right side was white just like snow and a Scarlet red on his left side. his left eye was surrounded with a light red scar. He seems to be wearing a white button shirt with ruffles at the end. He also had on black pants with boots up to his calf.

"I guess he's not bad looking for a human," Y/N thought out loud still gazing at the human.

Out of curiosity Y/N reached out her arm and tries to touch the human face when he began coughing Y/N quickly drew her arm and swam back.

The human quickly sat up straight continuing to cough the water from his lungs. The mermaid still having only the upper part of her face peeking out was nervously staring at the human not knowing what she should do.

"Did the ocean dragged me onto this island" the human began to speak looking back at the island behind him not noticing the mermaid staring at him.

"N-No it was me" Y/N softly spoke

The human turned his head to the disembodied voice he heard to see a girl with H/C hair and E/C. But immediately he noticed the mermaid's ears poking through the ocean floor.

"Oh right before I passed out I saw a mermaid" the human recalled

Y/N got more nervous as the human kept staring at her not saying anything she quickly sunk her entire head into the ocean to avoid his gaze.

"Wait!" the human quickly called out not trying to let the mermaid go away. Y/N heard his voice and slowly came out of the ocean only revealing half her face like before.

"Um sorry about that" The human apologize in a monotone tone.

The mermaid found it kind of weird the way his voice was but she kinda liked it.

"So what's your name," He asked

The mermaid was hesitant about whether she should tell the human her name as the human could be dangerous.

She slowly rose her full head out from the ocean so she could speak to the human

"Y/N...and you?"

"...Todoroki"

...

"You saved me but, why," Todoroki asked

"Am not sure myself, but I saw you drowning and I just couldn't watch you drown to your death" Y/N answered adverting her eyes to the ocean then back to Todoroki.

"But aren't you a mermaid?" he queried

"Mhm," she nodded the showing the tip of her Diamond blue tail "I know humans and Mers are at war but still... It felt wrong to let you die."

"Can I also ask, on the ship... were you the captain or a crew member?"

If he was the Captain maybe I have no choice to-

"I was a crew member" Todoroki spoke interrupting Y/N thoughts.

"I also want to thank you for saving me, am gratefully thankful to be rescued by someone as kind as you" Todoroki thanked still in his monotone voice

Y/N felt her heart flutters a bit as she heard the complaint

"I know you don't trust me because am human and I just recently attacked your home but I promise that's was not my intention." Todoroki simply stated

"what do you mean," the mermaid asked as she slowly rose from the water getting more comfortable and closer to the human. The mer girl had on a blue strapless bra with pearls decorating it. She also had a pearl necklace hanging around her neck.

"You see I was just a helpless crewmate on that ship, I was forced at my free will to be a pirate to pay my debt to the captain, The captain was so vail and cruel he never cared about his crew especially me since I never liked the thought of capturing mermaids and selling them. It seemed... Cruel. He would always kick me if I did the Littlest things, one time I let a mermaid free and he almost beat me to death and starved me, He's actually the one who gave me this scar on my left eye by pouring hot water on my face so... Am kinda glad he's gone.

As the mermaid heard Todoroki story she couldn't help but sympathize for him. In her eyes, she knew he couldn't be lying.

How could someone be so cruel to someone for doing the right thing?

"So am glad you saved me" Todoroki lightly smiled at her.

Y/N felt her world slowed down as her cheeks flushed a light red.

"Y-Your Welco-"

Y/N immediately got interrupted when someone pulls her down back into the ocean to realize it was bakugo. Bakugo had spiky ash-blonde hair with fierce red eyes and a scaly red tail to match.

"B-Bakugo what are you doing here?!" Y/N frantically asked him

"The hell do you mean what am I doing here what are you doing talking to a disgusting human!!" he challenged

"Don't say that about him! he's different"

"Different?! How is he different he just attacked us" Bakugo barked back

"No, he was forced to! He doesn't like hurting mermaid his Captain forced him to."

"What! And how do you know he not lying"

"I don't know but I could tell he's not he really is a kind person." Y/N stated slowly lowing her voice.

"You don't know that you just meant him, Either way, I have to kill him and report him back to the king" Bakugo declared as he began to draw his sword. Y/N quickly placed her hand on bakugo hand to prevent him to fully draw his sword.

"Please Bakugo don't kill him or report him. He really is different I promise." She reassures starring into bakugo eyes.  Bakugo then realized how close she was to him a light blush immediately appeared on his cheeks, he quickly tried to make himself look like he was blushing. Bakugo did have a little crush on his childhood friend but it's not like he'll ever admit it.

Bakugo began to pounder into thought upon what he should do.

"Pleaseeeee" she begged as she grabbed both his hands "Besides its not like he can do anything he doesn't have any weapons to hurt us"  she continued as she gave him smile

"Fine" he declares pushing Y/N hands away "But if tries anything funny HE'S DEAD"

"Thank you bakugo" Y/N cheered as she gave him a hug

Bakugo quickly got flustered as he tried to push her away

"HEY, DUMBASS GET OFF, OF ME."

A/N if you see the name jasmine it's because my OC name is Jasmine and I didn't see it to change it to Y/N