its our secret

TW SMUT: POV ANNA
Is this a fucking dream Eva was on her knees and wanted to give me a bj I wasn't complaining but if we both felt the same way about eachother I didn't want our relationship to be all about sex and stuff although I did want to fuck her she was now pulling my boxers down I layed my head back as she held my full member In her hand it was hard as a rock "holy shit Anna your bigger then I thought" I groaned "fuck just fuck me baby" she smirked "bet" she jerked me off a couple times then put her mouth slowly around me I held her head and pushed her down more she took all of me bobbing her head up and down "fuck Eva your mouth is so good" I saw her pull her pants down and starting rubbing herself then fingering that made me even harder her fucking herself is hot as fuck she started to stop going up and down on me so I thrusted into her mouth I was basically face fucking her she gagged and started moaning a lot I'm assuming from her fingering her self I finally finished in her mouth she was out of breath she made me keep eye contact with her while sticking her tounge out that had my cum on it I pulled her by her hair and kissed her tasting myself she took her finger out of herself and stuck it in my mouth I sucked it and Jesus fuck did she taste good "you taste so fucking good" I said while swallowing her cum "so do you baby" she said pulling her pants up I did the same "I like you a lot" she said "I feel the same Eva" she came up to me on the chair and kissed me this time it was slow and meaningful I liked this a lot our tounges interlocked as she passionately kissed me she pulled away "so a secret" she asked I nodded laying my head on her shoulder "I can't wait to call you mine" I said into her shoulder "uh what about our parents there getting married in a month" shit shit shit "ummmm we will figure something out till then don't worry" I said and kissed her four head "the movie is starting in 15 minutes still wanna go bub" she asked "yes of course" we got up and went to the car then drove to the car I can't wait to ask this girl to be mine.

Sorry this was short a longer chapter (more smut). will probably be out Sunday or Monday sorryyyyyyyyy 💀😈😬🤣