fuck...

POV Eva
Anna's was kissing and sucking slowly down my body "mmm" she said as I started to squirm and get inpatient "you are going to have to be patient and be a good girl if you want my mouth on your wet pussy" that made me wet I arched my back as she started to rub my wet clit with her two fingers I grabbed her hair tugging hard at it she kept her hand there going at a faster pace and came up to my face my hand was still on her hand she chocked me hardly with her free hand causing me to let go of her hair as her pace slowly kept getting faster I dug my nails into her back knowing she'd like the pain she groaned at the pain of my long nails in her back "fuck Eva fuck" she threw her head back she then stuck a finger in me still chocking me she pumped it in and out again and again I whimpered and she smirked I looked down at her boxers someone in her underwear was getting uncomfortable as I felt my orgasm slowly chilling up to me I grabbed her dick it was hard as a rock she stopped fingering me and pushed me down on the bed going under the covers she started rubbing me again with her mouth Coming closer and closer to my heat she stuck her head out of the blanket  "you couldn't wait your gonna get what you deserve baby and I don't want you to cum until I say you can" I shook my head fastly she smirked and took her fingers off my clit causing me to gasp at the missed contact she came up to my face and shoved her fingers into my mouth I tasted myself and swallowed "mmm baby taste how good you fucking taste" she kissed me sucking my tounge hard I moaned in her mouth as her hard dick started going against my clit she quickly disappeared under the blanket and latched her mouth on my clit sucking it "holy fuck Anna that feels goo—" she then stuck her tounge into me and went in and out I put my hand on her head pushing her in more I was about to cum but remembered she wouldn't let me "baby I have to cum" she mumbled "not yet" as she was still sucking and licking I arched my back and felt myself about to finish but I held it in "fuck" I screamed as she sucked hard "okay baby cum" just before she finished her a sentence I came she rubbed away my cum and came up to me she sucked her fingers "mmmm" she said rolling her eyes back I was still breathing heavily trying to calm down she layed between my boobs and squeezed me "your such a good girl" she whispered I played with her hair "let me suck your dick" I whispered in her ear "damn baby ok" she got up off me and sat up I pullled down her boxers and it shot up I started stroking her off but a knock came to the dooor we both got up and put our clothes on Anna held her hard dick and groaned "who the fuck is it" she whispered "I don't fucking know" we both opened the door and saw our parents "we need to talk to you girls" they both said with their arms crossed Anna grabbbed my side looking at me worried we both walked downstairs and sat at the dinner table.......

Anna and evas POV:
shit they know.