Chapter 24

Ophelia's POV:

It's been a week since I last spoken to Hawk, untying my shoes looking out the dojo windows, I started going back to the dojo after talking to my grandfather.
He says he believes I could be one of he's best students and I believe him.

I've fully healed my doctor says I wish that was the case, yes I am healed physically but emotionally nothing will be the same.

Spending the week crying hasn't done me any good. Now all I feel is anger, sadness is out the door at this point. Hawk didn't deserve me and I know that. You wanna know the shittiest part about it he didn't even try to explain, he didn't apologize, he just stared at me with pity and remorse.

Feeling someone grab my shoulder I look back to see Tory.

"Hey, your back at the dojo" I smile at her while placing my shoes in my gym bag.

"I think its time for me to come back" she smiled back she pulled me up into a hug which I accepted.

"You have no idea the hell of a week I've had" I almost chuckle, as we pull away.

"Well spill" she impatiently says.

"Hawk cheated on me" I coldly say with no expression, it pains me to even form that sentences.

"I'm gonna kill him when he gets here" She angerly says causing a smile to spread across my face.

"Don't, Its not worth the consequences" I laugh causing her to smile.

 I turn around to see the devil we were just talking about, my eyes feel dry as I blink a few times trying to hydrate them. He feels me staring and looks back with a sad but almost remorseful expression causing me to look away.

Hawks pov:

I feel someone staring at me, I turn to look who it is. Not just someone, but her. remorse and pity fills my body. she looks away her sad expression never changing and my heart drops, I turn around to see sensei staring daggers into my soul.

Flashback

"I need you to break up with my granddaughter, if you want to stay at this dojo" Sensei Kreese voice booms but not loud enough for the others to hear.

"Why?" I say as my gut twists at the thought.

"She needs to focus, she was the best and I need her to become the best again" He remarks, my palms begin to sweat.

"What am I suppose to say?" I question wiping my now sweating hands on my shorts.

"tell her you cheated or something, look kid I don't care what you say as long as you get it done." He rushes almost as if he's annoyed.

"And if I refuse?" I asks making him raise a brow.

"Lets just say, I will tell her I saw you kissing that girl Moon and of course she'll believe her dear old grandfather over you" He sadisticly smiles causing me to gulp.

"Ill do it" I hesitate

end of flashback

Ophelia's pov:

Everyone got the message that Miya-do was in the mall, Miguel apparently joined them, My mind wonders quickly to revenge.

Tory beside me and surprisingly Hawk and few other when we enter the mall trying to find them. Fury fills my chest as I impatiently look.

Waiting in the laser tag room for them, My mind begins to race as adrenaline pumps through my body. 

I look over at Hawk who kicking stuffed animals, I roll my eyes, yesterday I decided to not forgive him but to be friendly.

"Nice!" One of the boys says.

I've been train extra hours with my grandfather and I'm back to were I was before the injury, Hate seeps into my heart as the light cut out.

"they're here" I sing in a rage kind of manner, Tory laughs putting her phone away.

Sam, Miguel and Demetri and a few others walk through the arch way.

"what do you want?" Hawk snarls even though we all have a plan.

"payback" Sam growls a crease between her eyebrows.

"Aww someone made the princess angry" I chuckle causing her to throw a jab my way, I block kicking her in her chest most definitely knocking the air out of her.

Fights all around me, grunts are heard, one thing on my mind Miguel.

"Miguel" I scream as he sends one of mine flying back, he turns around with fearful eyes.

"Look I'm sorry, we don't have to do this, your my bestfriend" He pleads, I darkly chuckle.

"I was your bestfriend" I smile "but then you sent me flying over a railing" I scream walking towards him, he takes a step back.

I land a kick on his side causing him to yelp in pain, I sent another and another till he falls on the floor.

I grab his hair tilting his head up to look at me.

"I'm sorry Lia" He squeaks, I've heard enough, I elbow him  in the mouth knocking him out cold.

I turn around to Sam watching in fear as Tory steps beside me.

"Enjoying the show" Tory question with a nasty smile.

Hawk has Demetri cornered.

Tori and I fight some others off and turn around to see Sam gone.

"show yourself, Larusso!" Tory yells as I stare with a blank face.

"you cant hide forever" I yell looking around.

Cobra Kai is winning now that Sam has disappeared.

I turn to see Demetri on the floor and hawk has him pin twisting his arm.

Tory and I walk beside him.

"No! Please, stop! Eli, Stop! Stop!" Demetri pleads I look down with a smirk.

"Do it!" I encourage looking at the pleading boy.

"Finish him" Tory yells as the rest cheer him on.

"Hawk, finish him" I whisper in Hawks ear.

Snap, I look down at the wailing boy and turn to leave.

I feel no remorse, they had it coming, I step over Miguel's passed out body, not bothering waiting on the others.

I'm thinking about going to live with my grandfather since he bought a new house, My father has been scolding me non-stop for staying at Cobra Kai. I'm over it, I'm over everyone well besides a few people.