little crush

PUBLISHED ON MAY 28, 2021
243,201 views

MCND'S SWAN ADMITTED ON HAVING A CURSH !

In MCND's Swans latest V live she was eating meat that her fellow member Castle J bought her after coming back from a restaurant. While she was stuffing her face full she was reading through the fan's comments.

After asking the question "Have you guys eaten?" to Gems and saying she was proud to the Gems who have eaten and to the Gems that didn't eat to get something to eat and to take their time when eating.

But one question asked by a Gem made Swan choke on her own food. Before slightly laughing before saying the question out loud. "A Gem just asked me if I have ever had a crush on one of my members."

Gems heard Castle J's laugh in the background who just entered the room before yelling "Yes." before she gave him a glare as he walked out.

Before she responded with something that shocked all Gems that was watching. "Hmm yes I did actually with all of the members." Blood rushed to her face before continuing on. "it actually started with Win during his time on Under Nineteen. I grew a little crush on him and ended up going on two dates but stopped because we didn't want to ruin our chances of becoming an idol."

Slightly laughing before saying "I actually had the most tiniest crush when I met Minjae and BIC." "during the Top Gang era I had a crush on Huijun."

Before continuing on she added to address a few rumors that was going around. "mmh I have heard about the rumors of me and Castle J." she said before finding the right words to continue on. "despite the age gap between us I can really see why many people think that there is something going on between us but I promise we are just friends."

She continued with her stories "Now I will admit Castle J was my longest crush out of guys. It started during the Ice Age era." she admitted.

Not only when she admitted that she had a crush on the five boys Gems was surprised but the boys was surprised as well. Well besides Castle J who already knew about her crushes on him and the boys.

She went on to say "So yes to shortly answer the question that the Gem asked yes yes I did have a crush on my members."

Although the crushes has been a while back and nothing is between her and any of the members romantically. Do you think any of the members would like good with Swan?

 Do you think any of the members would like good with Swan?