Weeks after the pack merge

Cathra went to the two elderly wolves "Hello!" She said and Marina said "Oh hello darling! Can you do me a favor?"
"What favor?"
"Can you watch over the pups for today? I'm sure they'll be gald to see a nice wolf like you taking care of them instead of Luna!"
"Ok Marina! Please tell Willow I said hi!"

Cathra soon went to a small area where the pups are. There were only five little pups right now but more were coming soon even though the wolves here had small litters. Cathra let the little ones chase her around and they played and played. She made sure to hunt a few small animals for them as well as letting them sleep on her as they laid in the shade. She soon realized it was night time and took the little one to bed.
"Hey your Cathra right?" A female voice said. Cathra turned to see who it was and the owner of the female voice was a fluffy ginger wolf whom had a slender body. "I'm Spice but you can call me Ginger!" She said "I want to be your friend!". Cathra told Spice "I will be your friend!...I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds...".
The two talked for a while and they went to their dens to sleep. Next morning was just a normal day of hunting,helping the healers, and making sure nothing got into the pack. Cathra was minding her business when someone suddenly shoved her in the side. "Hey who did that!" She yelled and saw a black furred female wolf "Oh hello miss homewrecker!" The wolf said. "Luna I have told you that I was never interested in him and I had never accepted his confessions!".
Luna seemed to smirk and yell "SO WHAT? HE STILL LIKED SUCH A BRAT LIKE YOU!! I WISHED I KILLED YOU", Luna then snarled at Cathra as she went on her way. Cathra then went and saw Juliet. Juliet was a small albino female and she seemed to crush on the cold grey wolf whom was named Jack.
"Hello Juliet!" Cathra said welcomely
"Hi Cathra!" Juliet told.
"Wanna go to the gossip den next moon? It's really fun!" Cathra asked Juliet and Juilet nodded her head.