||Chapter One||

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Technoblade lay on the snowy cold ground, his long pink hair sprawled across the snow. The sounds of his two younger brothers running and squealing heard in the distance. The boys father soon stepping out on the front porch, looking out at his son's.

Techno's eyes soon fluttered open, staring up at the darkening sky. A soft sigh came from the tall boy, the voices rang in his head.

Blood, BLOOD, BLOOD.

The voices practically screamed. Techno groaned, his hands balled into fists. "Get out.." he spoke to himself quietly.

Phil looked out at his son's, laughing at the lanky boy with dirt colored hair tackling the younger boy, hair colored of the sun. Soon switched his gaze to look for His eldest son, he looked around soon looking frantically. Apon finding him, he grew slightly concerned.

Techno moved his fists up against his forehead as he tightly shut his eyes. He groaned lowly, pulling his knees up a bit. Blade soon sat up, his eyes a glowing red. Blood trickled from his palms as the sound of the metal crown falling to his side.

Philza swallowed and spoke under his breath. "Techno..." he spoke worriedly. "Techno. Techno-!" Phil  moved swiftly off the porch and towards his eldest son. 

Wilbur himself looked up, having to hold Tommy's head still to gain concentration of the situation. Wil stood and took a step forward. "Father? What's wrong?"

Phil held his hand out to silence Wilbur and stopped for a moment. "Bring Tommy inside and distract him, ill be in soon." He rushed his words before stepping closer to Techno.

Technos nails dug deeper to his palms, blood dripping from his hands. The snow between his crossed legs turning a deep red as the blood ran faster. "Blood..blood blood blood, for the god. For the God, craves blood..need blood.." Technos eyes glow red as he whispered to himself. Or was it himself?

Phil inched closer. "Techno..mate." He gently touched his son's shoulder and swallowed. "Blood..blood..father..I need blood.." Techno murmured under his breath.  Phil stepped infront of him and kneeled down. He gazed at the blood soaking into the snow and to his son's hands.

"Techno...breath..in deep, and out slow.." Phil was realizing the small voices his son had once mentioned to him, had grown worse. Pain seeped into Technos palms as he took deep breaths, the screaming voices faded as he slipped back to reality.

Techno's shaking gaze met his fathers Saphire blue eyes. Tears flooded his eyes as he looked at him, seeing Phil's dark wings covering him, he knew something was off. Worried? He's worried, why is dad worried. Techno then glanced down, seeing his bloodied hands and the bloodied snow, his heart sunk.

"Oh Gods what did I do?...did I hurt someone? Wil- tommy?! Father did I hurt them?" Techno quickly glanced up to his father again.

Phil shook his head. "No, your brothers are fine..you hurt yourself, which isn't any better." He spoke calmly and gently took Techno's hands in his. He unfolded his son's hands and swallowed seeing the deep gashes that seeped with blood. "Let's head inside and clean you up.." Phil hummed, retreating his wings to a fold.

The golden haired man helped his son inside, easing the boys apologies as they headed to an office of Phil's. Phil sat his son down and went to grab a wrap for Technos hands. "Mind explaining what happened Techno?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"The voices..the worst of them yet, that's all I can say father.." Techno murmured softly. He held out his hands as his father wrapped them down to his wrists. Once he was finished, he stood with a groan.

"Sit. Talk to me. Please." Phil said taking off his coat and hat.

"Father- I'd rather not.." Techno looked to him.

"But I need you too, Techno I need to know what's going on."

Techno sighed and took off his cape, he soon sat again. "Like I said its just voices.."

"I need to know about these,, what do they ask of you Techno?" Phil asked sternly.

"They don't ask, they demand.." Techno crossed one left over the other fidgeting with a strand of his long, elegant mane of hair.

"And what is it they demand?" Phil asked once more, pacing the room.

"Blood.." Techno swallowed. "They demand blood, and if I can't get the blood it will consume my thoughts, father.." Fear shook in his eldest son's voice. Phil could think of one way for his son to cope. One on one training as if he used to do with his own father.

"Techno- you need to open up to me more- you need to cope other than dangering yourself or family." Phil spoke gently.

"How?" Techno cocked his head with curiosity.

"Training.. ill teach you to fight, and hunt..just me and you, not with Tommy, or Wil." Phil hummed.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Word count: 828