↻Ƕ. ϩ𝟙 [Ⱥƒէҽɾʍąէհ]

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Daichi's POV

Once the fire had stopped, I could tell not many of us had much hope. I mean, you can barely recognize it was a house now. How are we supposed to react?

Many of us looked away once they got the door open, but some of us, including me, kept our gaze.

"Oh my god, guys, look away!"

"Huh?" There it was, a shape of a body burnt to a crisp. It was scary, terrifying, whatever words you could probably put in this situation. The police went inside, investigating everything they could to at least get something. I guess we don't know everything about this case.

☆○o。  。o○☆

They've recovered 7 bodies in total and possible body parts. Only about three were recognizable. Y/N, as somehow their arms barely got burnt, Kiyoko, as it was one of the smaller lumps, though we don't actually know whether it is or not, it's only an assumption, and something that could resemble Suga.

They found multiple burnt ropes near most of these bodies. Also, a knife near Y/N's. How do they know it's probably Y/N? We all have no clue. I hope they'll tell us at least something soon.

☆○o。  。o○☆

"Since you were the ones who helped us, we felt the need to answer your questions and discuss what we found. I know it may be heartbreaking, so we'll allow any of you guys to step out at any time. Anyway, we'll answer any question that we would have permission for."

"Can you tell us how you knew who was who?" Ushijima questioned first. That's one way to start it.

"Wow, uh, okay. Well, how we assumed the first body was L/N was because of the writing on both their arms. We think their soulmate, Sugawara, wrote everything. What specifically popped out was the numbers that were marked. You've all said that there was a date when something bad happened, no?"

"Well, I guess."

"Now, with Kiyoko, was it? The shape of the remains were more feminine compared to the rest, so that's also an assumption."

"Okay, then what about Sugawara?"

"This is also only assuming that we know how everything went down, but we believe that he was the one who started it. That concludes to him being the worst burnt remain."

"Interesting."

"How do you think it went?" Semi whispers, clearly on the verge of crying.

"I can tell you the basics."

"Please do."

"There were sightings of L/N about a day ago, but when we arrived there was no sign of them. That's when Sugawara's family called to tell us where he might be located. Now the rest is only predictions, but we believe that either L/N had escaped and got captured again or Sugawara had let them go willingly and captured them, considering what you said about him. Once he knew the police were coming, he killed L/N with the knife found and burnt the place down, not wanting to be without his lover or not wanting to serve a prison sentence. It could be totally different though."