If Noya's parents were homophobic

⚠️TW mention of beating, homophobia, blood, and suicide⚠️
_________________________________________
It was a date night for Noya, but to his misfortune, his parents had the night off, so when Asahi came over, Noya's parents asked who Asahi was. Noya replied, "This is Asahi and he is my..." he mumbled the rest, scared for Asahi and him. Noya's dad asked, "Nishinoya who is he?!" His father started yelling at him, Noya looked petrified, he started trembling, gripping Asahi's shirt. Asahi yelled at Noya's dad, "leave him alone, he is scared of you, its no wonder he comes to me with his problems!"

Noya's dad grabbed Noya by the arm and brought him to the basement. Asahi knew Noya's parents were homophobic, suddenly Asahi heard Noya's screams, making him go downstairs. Noya's dad was beating Noya, Noya laying on the floor, unconscious. Asahi ran to Noya's side, "Baby, please, wake up, what the heck is wrong with you, he is bleeding, he is in pain..." Asahi was holding back tears, holding Noya close. Noya's dad told Asahi, "he was going to come down here after he was done with you, look at his wrists, he was close to ending his pain, and that would have been better for our whole family." Asahi was concerned, not only for Noya's arms, but for Noya's safety.

Asahi left with Noya in his arms, taking him back to his place. Noya woke up after two hours, panicking, he was looking around and saw Asahi, he calmed down instantly. Asahi rubbed noyas back, scared that Noya will flinch, but to Asahi's surprise, Noya jumped onto his lap and went into his shirt for safety. Asahi didn't want to scare Noya further, he just told Noya "live with me, I will protect you and love you, even if you loose feelings for me..." Noya agreed and they are living together, being happy together, and Noya healed and went to his favorite places to go on dates for the next 3 months.