Chapter 1 - Cherry Bomb

Higashiyama Kobeni on Left and Reze on right (Chainsaw Man)

------

Sometimes, Higashiyama Kobeni asked herself: "how did I get into this type of situation"

There was the one where Kobeni and a few other demon hunters were trapped inside a building for a few days

The most recent is that almost all of her teammates were killed by firearms in an unexpected situation.

And perhaps, without a doubt. This situation that Kobeni found herself in, was the worst of all.

The girl moaned, small tears leaking down her cheeks. She only wore the top of her uniform, which was incomplete, a white shirt with open buttons.

A female hand massaged her right boob, while the other ran her fingertips right over the lips of Kobeni's pink and almost hairless vagina, which was already wet through.

"Ah! P-please stop- " Her voice broke and she was interrupted with a finger  entering inside her very slowly.

" Stop ? But it seems that you are enjoying it a lot ..." The female voice said, she approached very close to her ear to speak. Kobeni felt the warm air of that woman's breath, which left her shivering

Kobeni closed her eyes and let out another moan when the finger started to go more deeper, her juices were already running down on it.

The woman laughed, and began to pinch the nipple of Kobeni's right breast, while she moved her fingers that were inside Kobeni's pussy, which was already almost going crazy with pleasure.

To put it in context, Kobeni and Violence went to a cafe and the waitress from that place was very, let's say ... Peculiar.

The waitress named Reze, pushed Kobeni against the bed, the girl let out an "Eeh!" While she was still being stimulated.

" Are you okay? Your legs are trembling ..." Reze commented as she massaged Kobeni's insides slowly and torturously. Kobeni was no longer able to hold on and started to moan loudly. Reze hearing that just smiled, her face very red like a tomato.

Reze released Kobeni's breast and lifted her leg with one hand, turning the submissive girl's body slightly. Using the other hand, which was masturbating Kobeni, Reze stuck her whole hand inside the girl' hairless pussy.

Kobeni's eyes widened, both in surprise and pleasure. Metaphorical electric shocks passed through her body, she drooled with her tongue hanging out while she moaned and recontorted. While Reze was just pushing in and out her her hand inside shy girl, her fingers were still inside her as she massages the insides.

Kobeni's mind was no longer reasoning properly, the girl just moaned like a bitch. Reze not satisfied began to suck on her toes while she stuck her hand a little faster inside her.

Kobeni bit her lower lip drawing blood, Reze stopped moving her hand and took it away, sticky juices leaving threads that connected Reze's fist against Kobeni's vagina. Reze put the girl's leg over her shoulder as she licked her hand, a smiled while she blushed a lot.

Kobeni covered her face with her arms, feeling ashamed and humiliated. However, she felt something that she had never experienced. A tight squeeze on her clitoris and a slight twist, the girl barely had time to react when a wave of extraordinary pleasure spread over her body, invading her nervous system. Reze smirked as he watched the poor embarrassed girl squirting as she let out a deep moan of pleasure, her eyes rolling as she stretched her legs, arms and even fingers.

When her orgasm stopped, Kobeni lay there panting, he had moistened the underside of the bed, where she was lying.

She looked at Reze then, tears of embarrassment coming out of her eyes.

"I-is it over?" Kobeni asked in a low voice. Reze's smile widened and she started to take off her shorts.

"No, this is far from over" Reze smiled, her face red as she tossed her short across the room, leaving she half-naked. Wearing only a blouse, her breasts nipples hardened through the her blouse and her vagina already quite wet and with a small tuft of hair there.

It didn't take long for Reze to jump on Kobeni and grab her right breast, take light bites on her nipple while with her other hand she started massaging Kobeni's lips again. She didn't stay behind herself, she used Kobeni's thigh to masturbate as well, rubbing herself there.
.
.
.
.