Chapter 2 - Dominated

Makima on right and Power on left, Chainsaw Man

----------

It was only for Makima to drain all that blood, Power had already done this several times.

The horned girl grunted with pleasure, there was a collar with chains around her neck. She was naked, lying on the bed and quite sweaty and panting.

The one who held the chain was none other than Makima herself. She had her characteristic smile on her face. She was almost completely naked, wearing only her open white shirt that was middle open, letting the white cloth hiding her boobs

She held a pink dildo and teased Power, rubbing the tip over her vaginal lips. The horned girl let out light moans that she tried to hold back so as not to let them escape. Makima widened her smile and only put the head of the dildo, Power widened his eyes as she felt the orgasm approaching.

Power was always more sensitive when her blood was drained, a simple touch to her pussy was enough for her to cum easily.

" Come on, let it all out ... " Makima said with a smile pushing all the dildo inside Power while with her free hand,she touched one of her breasts and started pinching the tip of the already hard nipple.

Power couldn't take it, rolled her eyes as she was hit by an intense orgasm. The dildo that was inside her slipped out while she came freely and slightly recontormed herself.

The horned girl stuck out her tongue while she breathed heavily, Makima grabbed her chin and kissed her with her tongue. Power groaned in the kiss as he felt Makima's tongue invade her mouth. Both parted with a spit of saliva connecting both tongues.

Makima smiled as she began to remove her shirt, revealing her voluptuous breasts. The round and perfectly shaped nipples, Power noticed that from the tips was ...

... Milk ?

" Come, suck them as you wish " Makima said as she pulled Power lightly. The horned horny girl did not hesitate and then took her nipple in her mouth. Makima smiled as she used her own hand to touch herself and watching Power suck her right breast like a baby.

Power stopped sucking and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue while begging for a kiss. Makima used the tip of her tongue to lick Power's tongue, but not kissing Power, leaving the Fiend frustrated.

Makima stopped masturbating, and positioned herself with her leg on Power's, in such a way that her pussy was close to Power's.

Power did not understand at first, saw Makima's vagina very wet, its juices dripping and going over the bed sheet, a small tuft of red hairs there showing that Makima was a natural redhead.

Power's mind was clouded with pleasure, the girl thought that Makima wanted her to have oral sex, as at other times, but she was very close to Power's own vagina.

It didn't take long for Makima to rub her pussy against Power's, the girl gave a groan while Makima approached her holding her by the waist.

Power moaned as Makima rubbed his pussy against hers. The bed was shaking and making noises as if it would fall anytime. Power's loud moans echoed through the room, her face completely red and her eyes unfocused. Makima moaned more lightly and not so loudly, but she had a very satisfied smile on her slightly red face.

Makima pulled Power for a kiss, the redhead pushed the horned girl against the bed and continued. Power with the leg half raised and the breasts jumping slightly. Makima broke the kiss and let her saliva fall with her tongue on Power who just opened her mouth wider accepting.

Makima's movements got faster, Power's moans a little louder. The redhead moaned a little louder, her breasts jumped when she threw her head back and even so she continued the movements but at a slower speed.

Makima returned to normal and saw Power still moaning. The horned girl was already on the way to her fifteenth orgasm. Makima went to her side and started to stick all of her three fingers at once into Power's shaved pussy. The girl screamed with pleasure and started to contort herself.

Soon, she started to ejaculate. To complete Makima gave a strong suck on her lips while Power came. Finally, the horned girl stopped. Her red face and her embarrassed expression, and trying to avoid Makima's calm gaze with her permanent smile on her face, with part of it dripping slightly against the bed sheet thanks to Power's intense orgasms.