The Sissy Sorting.

One year later, Harper's POV

"Wood, Holly Ebony!" I heard Hazel's younger sister being called. I hope she's in Hufflepuff. It had been a year since Hazel promised me that she wouldn't tell her beloved big brother that I had a 'passing' crush on him. Truth is, my stomach still has butterflies when I see him and maybe every now and then, well talk to him. At least Hazel gave me her support. But I'm pretty sure that Ivy Cedar-Willow Wood wanted Lyra Rose Scorpion or Kiara Malfoy to take that place. Well, I actually know Kiara really well. We share some classes and we often study together and I know for a fact that she has a crush on well, I'll keep that private if there is a Legilimens around, like you Professor Snape and well, at least I am pretty sure you aren't in my head Professor Dumbledore. Snape looked shocked. Got ya. 

"HUFFLEPUFF!" the hat yelled. Yes!
"Johnson, Angelina!" Minnie called. What, I had had private Transfiguration lessons last year and well, that was the name I gave her. WAIT! THAT'S MY SISTER GOING UP! I looked at her in hope. I wanted her to get Gryffindor so badly I would willingly sacrifice myself to make her.
"SLY-HUF-GRYFFINDOR!" the hat finally decided. I cheered loudly, earning a happy look from Angel and a surprised look from the Gryffindors. Ivy and Oliver looked at me in curiosity and Lyra looked annoyed I got their attention. 
"Spinnet, Alicia!" Eliana's sister! I liked that girl, she had played with Angelina, Eliana and me over the summer holidays. I saw Eliana crossing her fingers.
"RAVEN-GRYFFINDOR!" the hat called.

"Hey, Harper!" I turned around. The girls and Holly stopped. It was Kiara.
"Hey Kiara! How was your summer? Guys go on without me." the girls continued to walk on as Kiara jogged up to me.
"Great actually. Except my little brother Draco got in the way when I was trying to study. He's coming to Hogwarts in two years. Bet he's a Slytherin." Kiara sighed and shook her head.
"Want to study in the ROR tomorrow at lunch? I bet Minnie is going to give us a mountain of homework, not to mention the extra lessons." I asked her. We shared extra lessons because of us both wanting to do multiple careers currently.
"Sure, I'd love to. Anyway, you trying out for Seeker? I'm going Chaser." Kiara grinned.
"Yep, that spot has my name on it." I smiled before checking my new Hufflepuff fitbit."I'll see you tommorow Kiara, I've got to get to the Common Room before curfew." I waved and then ran off, not knowing the true purpose of the meeting and leaving Kiara with new information on Operation Hali.

"Golden Snitch." I said to the door after I knocked on it. It swung open.
"Hey Ced, you trying out this year?" I spoke to the boy pacing around the fire, the last person in the room. He smashed me into a hug.
"I missed you Harp." he pulled me closer.
"Me too Ced." I smiled, trying to pull away. He finally let go.
"Guess what! I'm going for Seeker. Looks like you can finally be a Chaser." he grinned.
"Ced, I'm going for Seeker." I smiled at him pitifully and then I ran down the stairs.
"Harper, wait!" he tried to follow me but boys cannot go down the girls stairs. I reached the room I shared.
"Gwenog Jones!" I muttered the password. I was the Year 2 Girls Monitor and so I had made all of the girls dormitories have passwords. 

Quick Camilla POV

I saw Harper enter the room. Cedric must of talked to her about Quidditch, the idiot. I was the only person he had told about his crush on Harper. I saw her grab her Hufflepuff pyjamas and change into them before she hopped into bed and clapped towards the lanterns, making them dim. 'I'll talk to him tomorrow.' I thought as I fell into sleep.

A/N Hi, Katie here! I hope you liked the quick Camilla POV. I'm worried I will forget this an Oliver Wood Fanfiction, not a Cedric Diggory Fanfiction. I'm sorry if you ship them, Harper and Cedric, but it is not going to work out. Below is Harper's pyjamas.

                                                                            Harper's Pyjamas: