Slaying Afterlife

"Ok. Not too bad on the guns but i think the throwing knives are more of your style." Said Luna seeing the knives stuck on the pictures on the walls. Jacqueline walked over seeing her work noting that some of the knives were aimed either in the head, throat, chest. She then started taking them out of the wall with Luna still on her desk looking at her phone then heard Millie, Moxxie, and Blitzo rush in with a kid on the gurney. "Hey guys. Dont mind us. Nice work on the knives Jaquine. Very proud." Said Blitzo pushing the gurney in the meeting room. "Does this happen?" Said Jacqueline. "Half of the time they fuck up depending what kind of kill the client wants." Said Luna before checking the situation. Jacqueline then went back on taking out all the throwing knives out and put them back in the weapon room. "The only reason you got a wife is because your easy to manage." Said Luna as Jacqueline walked in and sat next to her. "No he is not. You bitch." Said Millie rising two middle fingers at her. Luna growled at her while Jacqueline saw the kid looked pissed at them. She then grabbed a hellhound magazine reading it as everyone were arguing "You all are fucking assholes." Said The kid. "Be lucky they decided to let you live." Said Jacqueline. "I didnt ask you. Im surprised you arent fucking right now by the way your dressed a Hooters slut." Said the kid.

Jacqueline looked at her outfit confused and looked back at the kid. She had grey long sleeve on her left and torn right short sleeve top reaching down to her hips with her own blood splatters. Her pants also had splatters but looked to be bleach or paint and had black ankle boots matching her single fingerless glove on her right hand. "If i was fucking mom. Id beat your ass to the point where you have a period." Said Jacqueline. The kid then insulted everyone until Jacqueline looked down at Luna's phone seeing a text from a client. "Oh shit. You guys got the right target." Said Jacqueline. "What?" Said Blitzo. "Yeah. She's right. They wanted this kid." Said Luna smirking. "They literally wanted us to kill a child." Said Blitzo. "Thats what they're saying." Said Jacqueline. "Well Christ on a stick. I guess there is a God." Said Blitzo taking his gun and shot the kid. Blitzo took the kid off the gurney dropping him the floor for Luna to record Blitz kicking his head amd Moxxie stomping on his legs while Millie stabbed his stomach with Jacqueline watching. After that Jacqueline took the body to the torture room with Blitz and Moxxie wearing protective suites and mask. She then grabbed a mop and bucket to clean up the blood puddles the boys were making while cutting into the body. Moxxie and Millie put the body parts in a bag while Jacqueline opened the portal where the mom was being interviewed.

"Before we report the missing little shit. People have found remains of a woman in ditch of highway burned to a crisp as the police identify as Jacqueline Thorn. After examined found that she was cut in the throat and stabbed in the stomach. We dont have any inform on the fuck happened. Now back to the shitty mother." Said the reporter man holding the mic to a crying mother holding up a bad drawing. "Please help me find my baby boy." Said the mother until Jacqueline dropped the body into her arms. They look up seeing Blitz, Moxxie, and Jacqueline staring at them. "Your welcome." Said Blitzo as the portal closed. "So what do you guys want to do?" Said Jacqueline. "We can go shopping for new clothes." Said Luna. "Oh i lile that idead. Having a girls night." Said Millie. "Sounds fun. You dont guys?" Said Jacqueline. "Go have fun. I have more clients to talk to anyways." Said Blitz walking to the remains of his office. "And I'll be home preparing the spare room for you." Said Moxxie. "Thanks." Said Jacqueline. "Well come on."said Millie grabbing the keys to the van. Millie took the drivers side with Luna next to her and Jacqueline in the back. "So Millie. What should i know about you?" Said Jacqueline. "Well i lived in the farmland with my parents and siblings until moved to the city to be with Moxxie and work with Blitzo. I get overboard when i comes to killing. Like when i was not allowed to play in the Moon festival after causing nine different funerals. Anyways what about you?" Said Millie.

"Im an only child. My parents kicked me out at eighteen but i knew it was going to happen since they're barely home working for drinking or going out. I was friends with Chelsea in high school before i dated Brad which obviously went down hill. My family are on and off kind of relationship creating drama where the cops stopped seeing us. The only time we got along was our pest control on rats, raccoons, and any normal shit." Said Jacqueline. "Mine isnt any different. My parenta barely gave a fuck about me to commited suicide and lived on my own here until Blitzo adopted me." Said Luna. "Oh here we are." Said Millie taking the closest parking spot. The girls got out walked in looking through the stores and talked all day until Millie and Jacqueline got home with Moxxie watching the news. "I'll take my things into my room." Said Jacqueline taking her bags. She walked down the hall going to the right seeing her room was set up nicely and put everything away in her drawers and closet.

(A/N: I know I miss spell Loona and Moxxie here and there. Sorry if you guys caught that.)