Extra Help

Jacqueline, Loona, and Octavia were at the office watching the Conjuring series while the others were on a mission. "So your parents are at it again or had a royal meeting to go to?" Said Loona looking at Octavia. "Neither. My mother wanted me to have a fitting for a ball coming up which i have no choice. It tends to get boring sometimes." Said Octavia. "She's trying to hook you up?" Said Jacqueline. "Many times." Said Octavia. "You got a taste?" Said Loona. "Not yet. But i better get home. Im sure Blitzo is done with whatever ridiculous mission." Said Octavia getting from her seat. "Let me make sure your safe since that Striker incident last month." Said Jacqueline. Octavia closed her hands together as they glowed and opened them creating a portal to the family library. "Didnt he take a liking towards you?" Said Octavia before stepping in. "He wanted me to be his bitch. Like your dad and Blitzo." Said Jacqueline coming in but heard a gun shot. "Loona close the portal." Said Blitzo. The girls turned to see the boys against two agents in the alley while Loona closed the portal with Millie crying out to Moxxie. "Should i be concerned?" Said Octavia. "Knowing that those were Human government agents. Maybe but we can get them back." Said Jacqueline looking at Millie starting to tear up. Octavia nodded before closing the portal as Millie punched the wall repeatedly in anger before sliding down to hsr knees crying. "Uh you ok?" Said Loona as Jacqueline looked at her. "We can find a way to get them back without being caught by the humans." Said Jacqueline trying to calm Millie. "The boys are in trouble. We need to help them now. Open the portal again." Said Millie.

"We will rescue them. Right Loona?" Said Jacqueline helping her up. "No way. I saw the look in Blitz eyes and i cant open the portal without his appr-" "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!" Millie yelled pulling Loona's top to get to in her face. "I'll go get my guns and twin hunting machetes." Said Jacqueline running to the weapons room. Loona followed her with Millie grabbing the battle axe and the emergency bag full of fight gears already packed in. Jacqueline and Loona turned into their human disguise as the Loona opened the portal to the alley where they last saw Blitz and Moxxie. Millie looked around heartbroken seeing no one as Jacqueline held up one of her hand guns for precautions. Loona picked her up to use her demon wolf senses to get their scent placing Millie on her shoulders. "They're not far. Come on lets get those Dumbass twins." Said Loona while Jacqueline closed the portal behind them. They ran to the streets with barely any cars around due to how late the night was. Jacqueline saw the mystery building where Loona tracked down and peeked around the corner seeing two guards by the front entrance then turned to Loona and Millie. "What now?" Said Jacqueline. "Quick give me a boost." Said Millie gesturing the air vent.

Loona and Jacqueline cupped their hands together lifting Millie up to open the hatch and crawled in at ease. Then she appeared again to open the door for Loona and Jacqueline to sneak inside. Just as the door was about close a boot stopped it before the figure went in and slammed it shut going to the direction of the girls. Loona and Millie saw two more guards inside sneaking past them as Jacqueline heard a faint hiss behind her and turned to see a tail quickly hid around the corner. 'Was that . . .' Jacqueline's thought was cut short was the alarms went off and found two guns pointed at her face. She quickly shot them both as more agents came surrounding her while Loona and Millie fought their way through. "No where to run now. Bitch." Said a blue haired woman in a black and white suit. Jacqueline turned back into her demon form ready to kill her first but heard the sound flesh being sliced and a few gun shots behind her. Turning around to see Striker smirking at Jacqueline's deadpan face before stabbing his knife into agents neck lunging at him. "Are you fucking kidding me?! How the fuck did you get here?" Said Jacqueline before shooting the blue haired woman in the face. "I have my ways. Now lets get your friends? Or stay here to get captured too?" Said Striker dragging his orange claw along her jaw. "This isnt over. Come on." Said Jacqueline running down the hall. They found Loona and Millie at the main officer doors. "Why the fuck is this shit doing here?" Said Loona growling at Striker. "I dont fucking know but lets find out after we save the dumb fucks." Said Jacqueline looking at the key panel. She then pressed one four times seeing it was rubbed off by how much it was used and the doors opened. "Worst fucking security ever." Said Striker as Jacqueline nods.

"We got the cameras while you find Moxxie and Blitz." Said Jacqueline before firing her guns at more agents coming. Loona and Millie glared at Striker before they ran into the interrogation room. Striker and Jacqueline went back to back shooting rounds before switching to their blades. "Are you here kill us off or Stolas?" Said Jacqueline jumping onto a males agents shoulders squeezing hsr thighs around his neck snapping it. She got caught into Strikers arms before he threw her at a woman stabbing her in the chest then throws her knife at another ones head. Once there are no more agents Striker and Jacqueline ran in the room with the others seeing a pissed Moxxie and Blitzo after seeing Striker. "Jackie, what is this assfucker doing here?" Said Blitz. "How we about fuck up these retarded government bitches first?" Said Jacqueline. "Im with ya on this Sugarcube." Said Striker reloading hos gun with Jacqueline readying her machetes in her hands. "Fuck it. Im too fucking high on the truth gas." Said Blitzo before firing.