😪Karl: The aftermath

This is a Karl x reader one-shot. While writing this one I cried, I cried a lot and I did listen to sad songs while writing this chapter. This chapter is really inspired by the song "Fine" by TAEYEON.

Pronouns: she/her
------------------------------------------------------------
About: you and karl just broke up because he wanted to keep you safe. He didn't want the world to harm you again after what happened after announcing your guys relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Y/n pov]

I wake up to him not next to me. It hurts to not see him when I first wake up. It felt cold around me. I got up and checked my phone. It was 1pm and I still haven't gotten out of bed. I still follow him on every social media but he doesn't anymore.

I miss him, I miss his kisses, his hugs, I miss everything about him. His adorable laugh and smile.

I go on Twitter and see he is doing great now. He seems happier without me. He has his friends to help him. My friends haven't even talked to me in weeks because I been ignoring everyone. I leave Twitter and check Instagram. I click on my most recent post and look at my comments.

Random1: he doesn't deserve you
Ranbom27: you deserve death
Random4: you aren't even pretty go die
Random53: go die already or else I will do it for you
Random8: please dont read these comments they are very harmful please be safe<3
Random39: you don't deserve happiness

This one comment caught my eye and it really made my day. Someone that isn't my friend actually said that. Random8 comment made me smile a little. I need to stream and talk about this situation but I need to ask Karl before I do.

Karl

You:
Hey, so im about to stream and I was wondering if I can talk about what happened between us? If you dont want me to im totally fine with that and I understand

Karl:
I didnt expect to get a text from you but yeah ofc talk about the situation just please dont make me seem like the bad guy in the situation and thank you for asking beforehand
take care<3

He really thinks I'm gonna make him seem like the bad guy but I would never. He didn't do anything wrong he was just trying to keep me safe.

I went to my set up and got my stream ready. I decided to tweet about it.

Y/t/u/n:
Streaming right now:)
www.twitch.tv/(y/t/u/n)

I started my stream and waited for everyone to join. My viewers got to 100k. I never had that many people in my stream but it doesn't matter.

"Hey chat let's wait for others to get the notification"

-2 minutes later-

"Okay chat I think its time I speak about the situation. Before I start though I would like to say trigger warning about some stuff I say. I did put it in the title and I would like mods to let people know"

"Yes me and karl were dating. We dated for about two years. He broke things off around two weeks ago. No he didn't do anything wrong he isnt the bad person in this situation"

My eyes started to water. I tried to hold everything back.

"We broke up because he wanted to keep me safe. Since he has a bigger platform and when we announced we were together some of his fandom and some of mine started sending me trigger warning here but they started sending me death threats. He didn't want me to get hurt and harms so he broke things off"

"I just wanted to say that im sorry for loving him and wanting us happiness. I should have knew people weren't gonna accept it and I just didn't listen to myself. I'm sorry that I loved him so much"

Tears started coming down my face. I feel like one of those tiktokers who cry on live so people would feel bad.

"Im sorry, im sorry that I wanted to be with the one person who makes me laugh and smile in a way no one else could. I'm sorry that I loved the one person I would do anything for. I'm sorry for everything"

Random69: please dont cry
Random3: you only wanted him for clout
Random83: she looks so broken how could this Fandom do this to her
Random20: stop the fake crying and go die
Random28: you don't deserve all this hate you both are soulmates dont listen to the internet

Some people didn't believe that I love him. I will forever love him. I didn't care if they didn't believe me because I know I do.

"Please just dont do the same thing some of you guys did to me and karl to other couples. Don't send hate to creators that are with bigger creators"

I need to stop streaming. It hurts even knowing this stream is about him.

"I think im gonna end the stream here"

"Bye chat"

I ended the stream and got a message from karl.

Karl:
I still love you

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
[A/n]
I loved this oneshot because it felt real. Its inspired by two kpop idols. I will admit I cried alot while writing this chapter. People probably won't be crying to it but I was.