MAMA

the door to the limo opens up revealing girl group black rose. they were all dressed up in black dresses but one particular member catches the eye of everyone around her, she instantly trends on twitter with the hashtag
#girlwithblackdress #girlwithblackmakeup
#y/n etc...
(outfit hair and makeup)

without knowing what will happen next the girls enter the stadium where the award show is being held and instantly find their seats

they catch the eye of many idols since they are a rookie group and this is their first time in a award show but for some reason many idols were mostly looking at y/n she didn't really think anything of it other then her being a rookie idol so she brushed past the stares and took her seat.

y/n pov

me and the members decided to chat for a bit before turning our attention to the next group who will perform. we were all very excited to see who it was...

"hello ever....y.....body we a....re curren....tly having tech....nical issues pl....ease sit tight while w....e solve th....is iss-"

the speaker was suddenly cut off and everything turned black for a few seconds then the big screen was suddenly turned on revealing a strange but very handsome man...

"hm...you are all wondering why im um talking to you on this screen right? well let me just make this short and dumb it down for all you...
my dear friend here made a very bad mistake... he promised me 10k by the end of this week and well it's already Friday and i still don't have my money but he did promise me one thing, if i didn't get my money by the end of this week i get to chose which pretty little lady i want to take home...isn't that right manager nim?"