𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Still with You - Jungkook

-

I carried him to his room and layed him on the bed.

After a while, the doctor came.

" Nothing to worry about. Just a fever. It got worse because of stress and anxiety. He'll be okay. Just give him these meds" The doctor said while giving me the meds and patting me on the shoulder.

"What is your relation to the patient if I may ask? "

My relation with him? I don't know that myself. Now.

"Friend"

"Ok. Then I'll get going. You can transfer the fees later on."

"Ok doctor."

I came back to the room. It's my first time entering his house.

I know that he lives alone. My omma sometimes invites him for dinner.

But it's my first time coming inside his house. He probably doesn't like to invite anyone because he lives alone.

And guests can be quite a hassle at times.

His forehead is still burning.

I took a wet towel and put it on his head gently.

I don't think I can leave him in this state. It's better to stay here for the night.

Even though, I can't forget what happened. And I cannot forgive him. But I can't leave him like this. Not when he's sick.

"Seojun I am.. I am sorry.. Do-Don't leave me" he mumbled in his sleep.

...

"He's talking so much even when he has a fever. Stop talking idiot. Sleep. You need to get better quickly."

It feels so warm.

I opened my eyes. The sunlight fell on my face. The curtains were open.

I got up.

I feel like someone was here. Taking care of me. It was Seojun. Was I dreaming ?

~

I went to the kitchen.

"I was about to bring your breakfast"

This voice. It's him. Seojun. So he did take care of me all night. I wasn't dreaming.

"Since your here already, sit down and eat your breakfast. "

"Y- Yes"

"Won't you eat? "

"No"

" Are you not angry on me anymore? " I asked while looking down.

He didn't answer.

" I did consider you my best friend. I do now as well. But I love you. And I can't stop these feelings. But it was never my intention to hurt you in any way. If it's still possible, I would like us to be friends. Only if your comfortable. I will accept whatever decision you'll take. "

"How did you have such a bad fever?"

"What?"

"What are you going through that you have so much stress and anxiety? Why don't you have anyone taking care of you when your sick? Why were you alone? "

"Are you feeling sympathetic for me? Do you pity me now?"

I didn't want this. I don't wan't anyone to pity me or feel any sympathy for me. Especially not you seojun.

My life and my scars. Don't ever try to know them.

He held my hand tightly.

I had blanked out.

" Do you know what could have happened if I wasn't there at that time? What if you fell off the stairs? What if you hurt yourself badly? You could even die. Don't you know that? "

Is he worried about me?

"Sorry. I'll be careful next time. But don't pity me"

"What? "

I could see his eyes. He was surprised.

"Ok. Finish your breakfast and take rest for now."

"Are you going? "

"Yes. I have to go to school."

"oh- okay" I tried to smile.

"I'll be back after school. To check on you. You are still weak. I'll make you dinner. So wait for me "

I was so happy. I smiled and waved at him.

I'll be waiting.