After dinner and later in the evening

(Keep in mind that I'm still learning this app out and much more.)

Both David and Brian were both full of eating their meals from the new restaurant to fine end enjoy themselves.

"So, who's paying this time..." Brian mumbled, almost sounding obvious that he wanted David to buy again this time.

"Come on, I always pay..." Sighed, David. Slightly yet miserably slamming down the food bill that he read over and saw the price on it. And David did know that he did in fact have all that money and it wasn't like Brian to actually use him for his money. He actually stuck by his side and David did help Brian around to some extent.

Looking down at the bill again, David right away sighed and stood up but also Brian. "No... no, I got this." Brian insisted, getting out his wallet. "No, wait. I'll do it." David barged stubbornly but both David and Brian seemed stubborn for that matter that once the waitress came by, they both held their end of the bargain and both ended up splitting the bill and went out for the evening to walk back to David's.

"You know... You didn't have to do that. I know you have money, but-"

That's when David cut Brian off and offered him a smile and a little nodding gesture, feeling obvious tension between the both of them as the night grew more. "I know, I know. It's okay. Not many people are this rich." David said, almost cockily but growing up the way he was, was what was coming out of him.

That's not the only thing that really came out of him. He just couldn't take it.

David saw a fence coming up and was willing to take Brian by surprise.

"Whoa, what the hell, man—!?" Brian was cut off by David's strength. Surprisingly stronger by having him up against the fence with his hands clenched onto each other's jackets. Both of them were looking into each other's eyes. "You... you really didn't have to pay for me, tonight." Brian mumbled before David slowly yet hesitantly kissed him softly at first and then it got rougher by the second.

Once they were both out of breath, David had looked at Brian one more time before slowly dropping down to his knees and begin to unbuckle Brian's pants and soon take him into his mouth.

Brian could barely adjust what was happening from the moment David had worked his way down his body. Brian could barely react but only close his eyes and lean back against the fence where he could see his own breath in the cool air from panting in pleasure of what David was doing to him. "Fuck." Brian whispered under his breath to where he adjusted his hips against the fence and to David's grip. 

He just ran his hands through David's long yet silky hair that almost made it possible for him to shudder out David's name and it was made him throb when he heard his own name but it was different when it was his best friend's. Brian Shelby.