~Blush~

"Manik lets go na."Nandini nudged Manik who was busy in playing with her breasts.

"Jaan I have an better idea.Lets just stay here and enjoy,next time pakka we will come again and go for snorkelling."Manik said and Nandini slapped his chest.

"No na Manii..pleaseee."she said making her cutest pout and Manik groaned as he couldnt resist it.He pecked her pout and smiled.Adjusting her strap he said "come lets go."

Nandini jumped in joy and hugged Manik tight.Manik laughed and both changed into some comfortable clothes.

"Manik help to wear this na,its so complicated."Nandini said trying to tie the protective gears and Manik chuckled.

"Done.Now come lets go.And before u ask me I have already arranged the photographer as u wanted to take pictures under water."Manik said and Nandini smiled.

They both jumped in the water holding each others hand and Nandini held Manik's shoulder for support.

When they were a little comfortable Manik left her hand she ran away making him chuckle.Nandini was so excited that she did all types of summersaults in the water.

A big tortoise came in her direction and she directly went towards Manik being scared."Dont worry they will not do anything unless we poke them."Manik said and Nandini smiled.True they won't do anything unless we disturb them.

"Manik call that photographer na,we will click the pictures."Nandini said and Manik nodded.

"Ok mam just put ur hand on sir's shoulder and look into his eyes."The photographer instructed and they did as said.

They clicked many photos and finally Manik said them to seperate less private and more private in differnt sections.

Admist this Manik was succeded in stealing a kiss from Nandini to which she slapped his arms as others were watching them.

...

"Thank u Mani Thank u thank u thank u soo muchhh."Nandini said uncountable thank u's while kissing his cheeks nth time and Manik was all red and shy by then.

"Aww Manik are u blushing?"Nandini asked and Manik quickly composed himslef.
"No I m not."He said and Nandini smiled.

"Is it so,but I will make u blush tonight for sure Mr.Malhotra."Nandini said and walked ahead while Manik stood there for sometime gaping at her words.

"Achha Nandini I was thinking lets have dinner at some restaurant and then we can fastly go home."Manik said and Nandini seemed to be pleased with the idea.

"Manik dheere khao,itni bhi kya jaldi hai."Nandini said and Manik grinned."I want to blush."He said and Nandini laughed.

"Common jaan eat fast na we r getting late."Manik said and Nandini shook her head.

Manik was eating way to fast as he was going to blush tonight.

They both finished their food and Manik taking Nandini's hand started walking quickly.

He soon unlocked the door but Nandini deliberately slowed down her pace.

"Kya hua jaan why are u walking so slow,come fast na."He said and Nandini sighed.

"I cant Mani,I m feeling too tired."She said to tease him and his face showed disappointment.

He walked towards her and picking her took her to their room.He dropped her on the bed and removing her sandals covered her with duvet and kissing her forehead said "sleep."

"Kaha jaa rahe ho?"she asked holding his hand and he said "let me just go n change baba."

"Change to mujhe bhi krna hai.Wont u help me?"She asked and Manik widened his eyes.

Before he could do something Nandini got up and softly pushed him on the bed.He gaped at her and watched her every move.

She traced her finger from his head to neck and then towards the unbottoned part of his shirt.

She steadily removed his shirt and throwing it away,kissed his forehead first just the way he does.She then one by one kissed his cheeks and whole face.

She slowly went down to his neck and he slpet fully on the bed with her upon him.She held his neck from back and kissed all over his neck and he groaned feeling extreme pleasure.

She bit his neck and moving down traced his chest with her slender fingers and Manik was having his own time enjoying her touches groaning in extreme pleasure.

Her hands reached the buckle of belt and she unbuckled it.Sliding his pants Nandini traced her fingers on his manhood and Manik groaned "oh babyyy."Nandini smirked and soon Manik was devoid of clothes and Nandini was watching him with delight.

Manik smirked when he saw her checking him out."Done checking me out wifey."he asked and Nandini blushed but composing herself she bent down and Manik moaned when her lips touched his manhood.

Having his heartful Manik pulled Nandini up and kissed her with all his intensity and moaned feeling his own taste from her mouth while Nandini gripped his back in her hands.

Manik swiftly changed their positions and began kissing her neck.He hastily removed her top and began his torture on her upper part.

Nandini moaned when he bit her right breast and clutched his hair tight in her fist.

He continued his tortures making her moan everytime and moved down to her stomach when her breasts were all red and sore.

He moved up to her face and kissed her.Manik's hand went to her back and she arched her back which again led to meet their lips.He roamed his hands all over back carassing it."u r so soft.Umm."He moaned.

He turned her on her front and her back stood there exposed.He carassed her back and traced her spine with his tongue.Nandini clutched the bedsheet tight and he enjoyed with her back.

He turned her and looked into her eyes to which she blinked her eyes and in no time he thrusted inside her covering them with duvet.

He moved slowly first and when the pain turned into pleasure he fastened his speed and Nandini's scratched his bare back.

"U okay?"he asked after falling beside her and she nodded keeping her head on his chest who wrapped his hand around her.

"That was awesome,u really made me blush."Manik said teasingly and Nandini blushed.

"Mani shut up okay."she said and he laughed."Arey what shut up,u really did that which I never expected.U really went downn."he said and Nandini hided her face in his chest feeling all shy.

"Who will say u were bold sometime ago."he said chuckling and she just 'hummed' and drifted into deep slumber.

He noticed her even breathes and looked down to see her sleeping peacefully.He kissed her forehead and smiled "my baby." Saying he too drifted in a peaceful slumber.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
How was it?

Finally my exams are over and u will get daily updates.

Pleaseee vote and comment.Pleaseee.And also follow me.

Till then
Bye-bye

Shubhra.