~Welcome Home~

Next day:

Doctor came and Manik immediately got up.The doctor smiled at Manik and Manik woke up Nandini.She groaned as she slept late last night.All thanks to their cute little baby who woke up each n every 2hrs for her feed.

"Tch..Mani sone do na aur agar tumhe romance krna hai na to baad mai uthana."Nandini mumbled and doctor suoressed ber smile.Manik looked down embarresed.

He again shook her."Nandini utho doctor aayi hai."Nandini opened her eyes to see Manik standing near her and the doctor infront of her.She remembered what she said sometime back and looked down.

Doctor giggled silently and then checked Nandini and baby.She informed that they both are okay and will be discharged by afternoon.

Manik informed about this to Rohini and then Nandini.Nandini was packing her necessary items by the help of Navya when Manik entered and didn't saw Navya as she was at the other side of the room.

He back hugged Nandini."Mani kya.."He didn't let her complete and kept his hand on her lips."sshhh ab to baby bhi so raha hai.I want my time."Manik nagged and Nandini tried to say something but Manik didn't let her.

He kissed her cheeks and then captured her lips in his.He kissed her deep and Nandini kept her hands on his chest.

They broke the kiss and heard a cough sound.Both looked back and were shocked to Navya standing there."Vo..umm..haa..mai to bas Nandini ko oxygen de raha tha.Use saans lene mai taklif ho rahi thi.Vo haa..bas."Manik fumbled and Nandini looked down embarassed.

"Kya bhai aapki bacchhi yaha so rahi hai aur apko romance ki padi hai.Tchh.Mujhe aapse ye ummid nahi thi."Navya said and Manik glared at her.

"Navya ki bacchhi tu ruk jara.Tujhe bohot maza aa raha hai na jb teri baari aayegi na mai dekhlunga tujhe."Saying this Manik ran towards while Navya ran towards other side.

In their chasing they forgot that the baby was sleeping.The baby's sleep got disturbed and Nandini glared at them.She took the baby and rocked her in her arms.

Navya and Manik looked at Nandini apogingly and Nandini again glared at them.Finally after 15mins Nandini was able to make the baby quite and the baby looked at everyone with her big doe eyes just like Nandini does and then again snuggled in her mother's warmth.

Everyone smiled seeing her same like Nandini and soon it was time to return home.Manik made Nandini sit in the car protecting them from the media and he too settled beside her.

Soon with a silent journey everyone reached home and saw that whole Malhotra Mansion was decorated with lights and balloons of pink colour.

Manik and Nandini smiled and got out of the car and Rohini was waiting at the doorstep with the aarti ki thali.Manan smiled and she did aarthi of them.

Just as they enetered everyone whispered but loudly audible to everyone."WELCOME HOME."

As all considered that baby was sleeping and they should not shout so they whispered.Manan smiled at their care.

"Manik Nandini tum dono jao aur rest kro aaj shaam namkaran ki rasam hai hum kal baby ka room aur sabkuch dekh lenge."Rohini said and Manan nodded at her while everyone too dispersed to their rooms for taking rest.

Manik unlocked the door and Nandini with the baby went in.Nandini smiled after seeing her room after many days and settled on the bed.

"See baby our room."Nandini showed the room to baby and the baby smiled.Manik was admiring both of them all the time.He smiled when he saw his baby looking at him and throwing her hands up to pick her up.

He picked her up "olle olle mere baby ko papa ke pass aana tha?"He asked and kissed her whole face making her giggle.

"Manik mai washroom jaa rahi hu tum iska khayal rkhna."Nandini said and Manik nodded still playing with baby.

Soon Nandini came out and sent Manik to freshnup who was not ready to leave his baby.She also changed baby's clothes and made her sleep by feeding.

Manik came near her when she settled on the bed making baby sleep in the crib.He pulled her upon him and tucked her hair strands behind her ear.

"Sleep I know u r tired."He said and Nandini smiled and kept her head on his chest where she gets her peace.She snuggled more near his heart and closed her eyes in content and soon sleep engulfed her.

Manik smiled seeing her and soon he too slept.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I don't know what a crap I have written and I also know it is very short.But please adjust with it.Right now I m not in a correct state of mind to write something.

And also sorry for not updating yesterday,actually I was travelling.

But yaa I will try to give updates soon.Like first I used to.

Till then
Bye-bye

Shubhra.