Chapter 3

"You got to be kidding me." I said in front of his face.
He made an evil grin from cheek to cheek, "well that's not a nice way to introduce you new neighbor." He said Stepping a foot closer.
I took a step back, "well I have to unpack, so I'm just going to go" I said going inside my room and closing the door.
"Ok honey" he said winking, making me roll my eyes. I closed my door and looked at my empty room, I need to get started.

I was almost done with my room. I was hanging my posters on my wall and making my bed when my phone went off.
BEEP BEPP, it was Skype, my parents, I unlocked my phone and accepted the call.
" Are you sure hun? I don't think the cameras working", it was my mom talking to my dad, she was new to technology these days.
I laughed at my oblivious mother "mommmm, it's on, I can see you",
"ohh honey I missed you so much" she said way to loud, thinking I can't cant hear her.
"mom, it's only been 1 day so far" I said.
" I know honey, but I miss you, have you met any guys yet?" She said wiggling her eyebrows, "I heard that, and I DON'T APPROVE" said my dad in the background." " But we met in college!"my mother screamed back at my fathers response.
"mom I have not met anybody yet and can we please change the subject?" "yea sure Hun, how's your dorm room?"
"It's amazing, I was get unpacking".
"oh sorry honey I did not mean to intruded your unpacking" she said, "well I will lead you to it then, I talk you tomorrow, love you"!
" love you too mom".
"HONEY HOW DO I TURN OFF THE CAMER..?" my mother screamed to my father before it was cut off.

I realized that it was getting late so I put on my favorite unicorn pajama pants and my 5sos t-shirt And threw my hair into a pony tail before tucking my self into my covers.

I woke up to the bright light of the sun pouring into my dorm window and my alarm on my phone, "YOUR JUST A LITTLE BIT OUT OF MY LIM.."
I turn off my phone and checked the time. It was 2 o'clock pm, it was a Saturday so I had no classes today. "THANK GOODNESS" I yelled out loud to myself, I can stay in my pajamas all day long without my parents yelling at me and play on my wii without anybody stoping me.
These are the good parts about living in a dorm. I got out of bed and turned on the wii, putting in my favorite game, Mario cart. I'm not going to lie but I played nonstop for most of my whole day.
"BEAT THAT MARIO, DIEEEE, FEEL MY DIRT OF MY WHEELS" I screamed at the TV screen while standing on my bed jumping, when I just passed mMario taking my first place. "I AM THE MARIO CART QUEEN, BOW DOWN TO THE WII MAST..." I stopped yelling at the top if my lungs when I notice where I am, and then right when I was yelling my door swung open.
Behind the door was jack with an amused expression on his face, "wow Mia lower it down I think your killing ears in this building" he said laughing. I forgot to lock my dorm door, gosh I'm so stupid I thought to myself. "Sorry, I just really love this game" he looked at my tv screen "Mario cart? I'm the MASTER of this game!"
"No your not I am",
"how do you want a bet?"
"It's on!".

In total I won 5 games and jack only won 5 too, but then I realized what time it was.
"OH MY GOSH IT'S 12:00 midnight" " time does go my fast" he said rubbing his eyes.
"Gett out of my room then" I said laughing and slapping his arm so he could get up and get out.
"fine" he said smiling.
"uh oh, the doors looked" he said trying to open the door while pushing his shoulder against it.
No no no no, it can't I said to myself getting off the couch and trying to open the door, locked.
"POOOPPP" I yelled
" I think this is one of the pranks, because every year a new college student is chosen to be pranked, and it happen to be you, I guess your stuck with me" he said smiling.
"why can't we just call the office to unlock the door?" I suggested
"sorry babe but the school cuts of all phones at midnight" he said. "UGGGHH WHY MEEE, and don't call me babe"
"why? do I make you uncomfortable mia?" he said stepping closer to me.
"In your dream lover boy" I said while throwing pillows and blankets on the ground.
" what are you doing"? he said
"I'm making my bed on the ground, your sleeping on my mattress because I don't want to me rude"
"no I'm sleeping on the ground" he said taking a seat on the ground next to the bed I'm making.
"no" I felt guilty for letting him sleep on the ground because if someone made me sleep on the ground it would be rude and unfair.
"I'm not sleeping on the bed"
"me neither",
"fine"
"fine" he said,
"looks like we're both sleeping on the ground" I said.
"I'm fine with that" he said smiling from ear to ear.
I rolled my eyes. I put two pillows on the ground and putting my long, big pillow to separate our sides, since I only had one blanket we had to share, sadly. I went on my side of my bed and turn off the light not wanting to talk anymore, the moonlight poured into my room window, shining a faint light through my room. "goodnight" I said flatly.
"well that's nice why to say good night" he said chuckling, I could see him standing right next to the bed on the floor, the moonlight shining on his face. I could see his green eyes staring down at me, I could see him but he could not see me because it was to dark, so I took the advantage to stare back at him, his hair looked darker and his jawbone visible, then he began taking off his shirt.
"what are you doing jack"!
" I can't sleep with my shirt on, calm yourself, enjoying the view?" He said to confident.
"no. I can't even see you, dummy" I lied.
" Yea right" he said while getting into his side, with the pillow between us.
The blanket suddenly got warmer, I could feel his long legs touching mine, I could feel my heart beating faster and my cheeks warming up, thanking its dark in the room.
"good night Mia"
"night" I said back, I heard his breathing becoming even and faint snores from him.then my eyes started to get tried and sleep took over me.