under the moonlights shine

Mingyu and Seungkwan looked at the dark starry skies from the hospitals rooftop, it was peaceful, just the two of the and the glimmering stars staring right at them.

Mingyu kneeled down facing his lover, Who was sitting on the wheelchair looking at the stars smiling weakly "I wish we could stay like this forever, I wish I could stay with you forever.l" the younger whispers letting a tear roll down on his pale cheeks, while he just stared at Seungkwan sadly smiling, wiping his tears away using his large yet gentle hands.

"You will baby, I promise, you will" reassuringly smiling, he pecked the back of his boyfriend's hand, creasing it softly, "You know very well that I can't" Seungkwan chuckled bitterly, already knowing that he would die eventually.

//Sigh// the older could only sigh, looking up at the sky to stop his tears from falling, "l-lets not talk a-bout that and just enjoy the night.

The taller got behind the youngers, pushing the wheelchair next to a bench before lifting up Seungkwan bridal style, making sure the younger was comfortable, before he set himself beside him.

"You know,,, I never really found the night sky pretty, well not until now" Seungkwan said resting his head comfortably on Mingyu's shoulder.

They both said nothing.

Letting the peaceful night envelope the both of them, the only thing that could be heard was their thumping heartbeats.

Mingyu looked over his boyfriends pale face, which still glower under the moonlights shine.

After moments of staring, he noticed something,

His heart dropped.

Seungkwan wasn't breathing anymore, the love of his life wasn't breathing anymore, yet the younger was still smiling, he looked peaceful.

Mingyu averted his gaze frim Seungkwan and onto the starry skies, he pulled the youngers body near him, hugging him tightly.

Seungkwan was gone.

His love was gone.

Fin~~

Ta-Da!!!!