Chapter2:Nervadra

The burgundy liquid dripping down her face the pure pain she was experiencing was overwhelming all for money what greed some creature would do such thing? She was left all night left for dead after a long fun night out with her friends she was finding her way home she was intoxicated and unaware of her surrounding then charged at by a strange tall man who demanded her money yet she refused then she was charged at and left for dead with a headwound and sprained leg.

"Your attendance at this school has been appalling and for that, you will pay the price you have your warning I didn't want it to come to this but it has now out of my office." It was at that moment her heart shattered into pieces of glass her head was all over the place splattering thoughts across her head. 

 Tw: self-harm suicidal mention and breaking phone Finally, she went home that evening nobody was in the house and nobody was going to be she looked on her phone and her best friend left her with other friends and her girlfriend was out of town. In a fit of rage, she chucked her phone at the wall shattering the glass, and then strutted to the bathroom her head looking up at the mirror wondering where it all went wrong wondering why her life was so shit compared to everyone else's she then opened the cabinet took a razor blade and started admiring it in a fashion looking at it like some prize she then slid it across her arm and bleed out just hoping it will change something so she can feel something and not be numb.

Gradually she went to sleep in her room laid on her bed looking out the windows looking at the stars and how they align perfectly looking at the unsymmetric pattern they made just like her they never fit in. 

She woke up in a place that wasn't her bed and wasn't home she woke up in a massive glamorous building its walls entwined in gold and the floors a unique marble, unlike something she's ever seen. Then a faint high pitch voice questioned "Hello is anybody there I am Melanie help me please come help me" Nervadra strolled to where the voice was coming from then opened the door and found a girl around the same age(14) on the floor with strawberry blonde hair crying and mascara smudged down her face the girl got up quicker than lightning and just held Nervadra. This girl had clearly been in there for a while she had grey circles under her eye and she seemed to be amazed another person which was helping her was there. The girl whispered in Nervadras ear "I'm Melanie and you need to follow me just listen to me there are 22 eyes gazing at me in there meaning there are already 11 people here they don't say their name and will charge at you if you dare ask them a question now follow me and run."